NewBay's 22nd Government Video Expo and Conference will be held Nov. 28–30 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, the Mid-Atlantic region's largest event for video, broadcast, and AV professionals.
Video and visual storytelling will be crucial in 2018 — for government communicators, education, law enforcement, non-profits, and beyond. This year's show brings an expanded focus on military issues; more demos; new dynamic "Power Panels" on the Government Video Theater stage; deep tech; and more.
Designed to provide valuable information to media professionals working across multiple platforms for federal, state and local government, law enforcement, education, non-profits, and publicly funded institutions, this year's Government Video Expo features:
- Keynotes, panels, and discussions held continuously throughout the show on the GV Stage
- Production, postproduction, streaming, display, and delivery technologies on the show floor
- Presentations by experts from the Department of Defense, Library of Congress, Defense Information School, NATO, Consumer Technology Association, National Park Service, Air Force, Department of Justice, and Department of the Treasury
- The D.C. Post | Production Conference, three days — with four tracks each day — of production and postproduction training from Future Media Concepts
- The Production Solutions Pavilion, a series of educational sessions held on the show floor
- The Government Learning Technology Symposium
- The National Drone Show, an event for UAV/UAS videographers that features demos, classes, screenings, and a drone flying cage
- After-hours networking events with user groups and associations
- Radio World's Visual Radio Symposium, co-located with the expo, with leading broadcast executives and technologists on the role of video in radio
Government Video Expo's 2016 attendees included TV producers, general managers, directors of operations, communications and public affairs officers, and numerous other media-related professionals from major government, law enforcement, and media organizations, including A&E Networks, ABC News, Air Force Television, C-SPAN, CBS News, CNN, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Justice, Discovery Communications, FOX News, GSA, Library of Congress, Lockheed Martin, NASA, National Geographic Channel, NATO, NBC, Northrup Grumman, PBS, State Department, The World Bank, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Secret Service, and VOA.
For more information and to register, visit www.gvexpo.com.
Cristina Clapp | Conference Director
Jackie Gospodinoff | Sales Director, Events
212. 378. 0493
Marketing and Media Partnerships:
Chardia Christophe | Associate Director Event Marketing
212. 378. 0443