Vidovation has put up a free guide for using bonded cellular technology to save money when broadcasting news, sports, and live events.
Bonded cellular provides:
- Low latency – great for live applications
- A way to get live content to air faster with fragmented MPEG4 recording
- ASI output for secondary transmission feed
- A reliable, compact and easy-to-use solution
- Live auto record, store, and forward capability
- Lower staffing costs
- Great picture quality
- Usage examples include: WPSD (NBC) news gathering, TV2 Oslo at the Academy Awards, Hong Kong rugby, sports network application, and inclement weather reporting.
Download the free guide here.