New Study Confirms Shift to TV Viewing on Smaller Screens

Author:
Publish date:

A new study from Frank N. Magid Associates corroborates the mass shift of watching TV on smaller screens.

Writes Forbes' Susan Kalla, "The vast majority of young adults, ages 18-34, prefer to watch entertainment on a laptop, smartphone or tablet, rather than a TV. They watch full length movies on tablets in bed and more movies on their phones on the go. The broader population is part of the stampede to the net. About 60% of of Americans who are 8-64 years old say they prefer to watch a Web-connected device, which leaves only 40% of US consumers preferring non-connected TV."

Read the full story here.

Related

ZYLIA-Mobile-PR

Zylia Takes Portable 360-Degree Recording to New Territory With Tablet-Based Control of Its Acclaimed ZM-1 Microphone

Making high-resolution 360-degree recording in the field easier than ever, Zylia today introduced a Windows tablet-compatible version of ZYLIA software for the company's acclaimed ZYLIA ZM-1 microphone. Convenient tablet-based control over the ZM-1, a compact 3rd order Ambisonics microphone, gives sound engineers and musicians a lightweight and highly portable solution for capturing immersive audio in any environment.

Veritone_NAB-Product-of-the-Year

Veritone Announces NAB Show Product of the Year Award Win for Veritone Attribute

Veritone, Inc. (Nasdaq: VERI), the creator of the world's first operating system for artificial intelligence, aiWARE™, today announced that its Veritone Attribute application, a near real-time media attribution solution, received a Product of the Year Award in the Best New Radio Technology category at the recent 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas. The first official awards at the NAB Show, the program recognizes the most significant and promising new products and technologies showcased by exhibitors.