Luma Touch (www.luma-touch.com) today announced a new version of LumaFusion featuring direct integration with Storyblocks, a subscription-based stock media service for content creators. Created by video effects and editing industry veterans, LumaFusion is an industry-popular iOS editing app designed specifically for mobile filmmakers, journalists, YouTube creators and aspiring content producers looking to create better video using mobile devices and gear.
As a result of this integration, LumaFusion editors now have direct access to a custom Storyblocks media library filled with hundreds-of-thousands of studio-quality, royalty-free creative assets, including 4K and HD video clips, backgrounds, music, loops and sound effects. Additional benefits of the new Storyblocks integration include:
- Curated tags, sorting, special filters, and search make it easy to quickly find the perfect clip for your project;
- Filter by model-release, property-release and editorial content to make clips that can be used in any production;
- Dozens of clips in each category are included free, and the entire library can be browsed and previewed;
- Low-cost subscription for access to the entire library (subscription can be cancelled at any time).
Partnering with Storyblocks is the most recent manifestation of Luma Touch’s vision of bringing a sophisticated, quality and professional caliber content creation experience to mobile filmmaking.
In addition to Storyblocks integration, the newest version of LumaFusion (v1.7) includes a number of new features, including:
- Sort and Search feature in the Library makes it easy to organize and find your media quickly;
- The ability to select-all, as well as improved multi-select (swipe-to-select multiple clips) in the Library;
- Sort and Search in the Import popup menu;
- Edge softness and corner radius controls for cropping in the Frame & Fit editor;
- ‘Nudge’ buttons for sliders and rotation controls make it easier to secure exact values;
- The addition of 3 New effects: Thermal, X-Ray and Color Edges (in the Styles category of the Color and Effects editor);
- 20 new professional title templates;
- Full Exif, TIFF, IPTC and PNG metadata for Photos in the Info panel;
- Zip file support (LumaFusion will import any supported files included in the .zip file including: media, fonts and presets);
- New Cleanup functions in the Help/Settings menu to help you manage storage.
To see a brief overview of the new features of LumaFusion v1.7, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8dHhX6gUxY&feature=youtu.be,
About LumaFusion: Professional, Powerful Mobile Video Editing
Tapping into decades of experience as editors and remembering all that was painful about traditional editing workflows, Luma Touch has developed an app featuring the most professional video editing features available on iOS, and highly focused on creating the best possible user experience on an iOS device. Key features include:
- Multiple video and audio tracks
- Insert and overwrite style editing
- Multiple layers of real-time effects with keyframing
- Color correction capabilities
- Multi-layer titling
- Live audio mixing
- Support for a variety of landscape and portrait video aspect ratios
- Multiple frame rates, including 18, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, and 60fps
- Support for resolutions up to 4k
Pricing and Availability
LumaFusion version 1.7, featuring Storyblocks for LumaFusion, is available immediately. LumaFusion customers can purchase a monthly or annual subscription to Storyblocks stock video and audio content through an in app purchase. Storyblocks for LumaFusion is available at an annual subscription rate of $69.99 USD or at a monthly rate of $9.99 USD. This subscription provides access to custom content through LumaFusion and is not connected with other Storyblocks subscriptions. Customers can still import media downloaded from the main Storyblocks site to LumaFusion. The LumaFusion iOS app is $19.99 on the App Store.
About Luma Touch, LLC
Luma Touch is a team of passionate engineers, designers, and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.