Available Now, New Features Include Meta-Data Editing And Batch Processing
OXFORD, UK: Fraunhofer IIS, a leading international developer of audio and multimedia technologies, and groundbreaking plug-in designer/manufacturer Sonnox Ltd., have announced the launch of Pro-Codec Version 3. Introduced in 2011 to universal acclaim, the original Pro-Codec set new standards for real-time auditioning and mixing for online distribution. Version 3 represents a significant update to that innovation with the addition of a standalone 'manager' application, which facilitates metadata editing and batch processing capabilities, making the task of encoding multiple files substantially more efficient
The Fraunhofer Pro-Codec is the single most powerful audio encoding plug-in for digital audio workstations. It integrates Fraunhofer's AAC and mp3 codecs including MPEG Surround and multi-channel AAC formats for surround mixing, and Apple's iTunes+ codec for mixing directly for the Mastered for iTunes program (Mac version only).
Pro-Codec Version 3 adds 64-bit compatibility and AAX support, as well as supporting existing formats such as RTAS, Audio Units and VST. It is available immediately at a retail price of $495.00 USD (£295.00 GBP)*
- mp3, Apple AAC iTunes+ [Mac only], AAC-LC, HE-AAC, and HE-AAC v2
- mp3 Surround, MPEG Surround, AAC-LC multi-channel, HE-AAC multi-
* Comprehensive real-time auditioning with glitchless switching
* 64-bit compliant (AAX / AU / VST)
* Batch encoding of multiple files
* Metadata editing
* AB auditioning in real time between codecs, or between codec and input signal
* High resolution display
* Compatible with many digital audio workstation applications, such as:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sequoia. (Mac and PC)
*Existing owners may upgrade at no additional cost. iLok2 required.
Photo The Sonnox Fraunhofer Pro-Codec V3 is available now.
For more information please visit: www.sonnox.com/procodec