Representing Nearly $60 Million in New Revenue to the Organization
SOUTHLAKE, Texas — July 10, 2018 — ProSource, the largest audio, video, and integration buying group in the United States, today announced 14 new additions to its Power and Custom Integrator (CI) member levels, representing nearly $60 million in new revenue for the group and bringing the total of new dealers year to date to 26. Plus, two ProSource CI members have been elevated to the Power membership level in Q2, adding a total of eight members to the Power level thus far in 2018.
The following new Power members were added:
• Audio Dimension, Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Audio Video Innovations, McKinney, Texas
• DC Home Systems, Portsmouth, N.H.
• Safe & Sound Inc., Chicopee, Mass.
• Starr Systems Design, Baltimore, Md.
The following new CI members were added:
• BCG Concepts Inc., North Hollywood, Calif.
• Carolina Custom Sound, Advance, N.C.
• Connect Tek, Brentwood, Calif.
• Integrated Home, Van Nuys, Calif.
• IR Tech Inc., Sherman Oaks, Calif.
• Multimedia Solutions Group, Farmers Branch, Texas
• Quicksilver Audio Ltd., Kennewick, Wash.
• Refined Systems, Spring, Texas
• Sterling Sound & Vision, Owings Mills, Va.
With the approval of the ProSource Board of Directors, the following CI members were elevated to the Power membership level:
• Artisan Systems, Scottsdale, Ariz.
• Lewis Audio Video, Portland, Ore.
"While we are excited about the numbers with respect to ProSource member growth this year, we are even more impressed with the quality of the businesses that have joined the organization," said Dave Workman, CEO and President of ProSource.
Sherry Dantonio, ProSource Director of Membership, commented, "Every new member is held to selective vetting criteria. ProSource is proud to welcome these best-in-class operations into our family of businesses."
More information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Dantonio by phone at (562) 810-1706 or by email at Sherry.Dantonio@ProSourceinfo.com.
# # #
ProSource is a cooperative, member-owned, not-for-profit buying group representing more than 550 specialty retailers and custom integrators. With annual sales of more than $5 billion, ProSource is the largest specialty and consumer-electronics merchandising group in the United States, which allows it to negotiate stronger programs with manufacturers, help independent dealers stay relevant to consumers, and keep the specialty A/V channel competitive. For additional information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.