New York, NY – December 15, 2015 - Adorama, one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio, imaging and electronics retailers, is giving shoppers five great reasons to visit Adorama’s New York City-based superstore this December. Shoppers can get their hands on a selection of great products and ask an Adorama expert for insight and technology expertise before making a purchase. This month’s top reasons to shop in-store at Adorama include:
1. Great Selection of Gear
In-store, Adorama has a great selection of gear and gadgets on display for shoppers to test out while shopping. From the indecisive shopper who wants to hold a gadget before making a purchase to the tech lover looking to play with all the latest gear, everyone can find something to interact with while shopping. And with hot products like the DJI Phantom 3 topping the lists for what to buy your favorite tech lover this holiday season, Adorama’s in-store drone simulator is the place to go to start test-driving and comparing drones.
2. Knowledgeable and Personable Staff
Adorama’s in-store team of photography and electronics pros combines technology expertise with friendly nature to provide answers to all questions, concerns and opinions. Professional photographers with specific technical questions and consumers looking for holiday gifts can all count on personable, face-to-face support to make the in-store experience great.
3. AdoramaPix Pickup
Preserve the best memories from holiday festivities with photo printing and in-store pickup from AdoramaPix high-quality photo products, including personalized greeting cards, custom 2016 calendars, and metal, acrylic or canvas photo prints. Shoppers can even visit the Adorama store on the way to a holiday party and pick up last minute prints quickly and easily, making AdoramaPix prints a perfect and memorable gift. For those new to AdoramaPix, stop by the store to check out these high quality prints before making a purchase.
4. Exciting Events and Seminars
Every week, Adorama hosts free events for photographers and enthusiasts of all interests and skill levels. From free open-model shoots to seminars on new equipment, there is something for everyone to get excited about. Upcoming event highlights include:
- Dec. 16, The Photo Brigade: Women in Photojournalism, a Discussion – Brooklyn-based photographer and photo director of SheKnowsMedia, Tiffany Hagler-Geard will moderate a panel discussion with Nancy Borowick, Brigitte Stelzer, and Jennifer Altman to discuss what it’s like to be a female photojournalist leading the way for future generations.
- Dec. 17, OnSet Open Shoot Day: Shoot Beautiful Fashion Models and Actors for FREE! Build your portfolio and try new gear in this open model shoot with Adorama expert Daniel Norton. Adorama will provide two models/actors, lighting and some lenses. Attendees should bring a camera and memory cards, and will be free to shoot and use the images for their own portfolios and non-commercial promotion.
- Dec. 20, 12 Things to Have in Your Bag with Al Espinosa – Award-winning photographer and graphic designer Al Espinosa shares 12 essential items all photographers should have in their camera bag.
5. Perfect Location in the Heart of Manhattan
Just steps from Union Square in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood, Adorama is in the perfect location for shoppers. After browsing for unique gifts at the Union Square Holiday Bazaar, shoppers can walk over a few blocks to 18th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues and check out gadgets for every tech lover on their list without having to hop in a taxi or brave the crowded subway.
Bonus: Free Candy!
For more information on products available in-store or online, please visit www.adorama.com.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store – it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio and computer retailers. Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama’s vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix; resources and gear for photographers, filmmakers, production studios, broadcasting and post houses, and recording artists through Adorama Pro; pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company; and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free creative education in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com.
Zazil Media Group