Media Financial Management Association (MFM) today announced their 2020-2021 officers and newly elected board members for the association and its
BCCA subsidiary, the media industry’s credit association. Effective July 1, 2020 the officers for the MFM-BCCA Board of Directors are:
• Chair: Melissa Mitchell, Corporate Controller, Bonneville International;
• President: Mary M. Collins, President and CEO, MFM/BCCA;
• Vice Chair/Conference Chair: David R. Bochenek, SVP/CAO, Sinclair Broadcast Group;
• Secretary: Mike Lavey, Interim CFO, Tribune Publishing;
• Treasurer: Dave Bestler, EVP/CFO, Hubbard Radio; and
• Immediate Past Chair: Ralph Bender, CFO, Manship Media.
The newly elected members to the MFM Board of Directors for a three-year term are:
• Elizabeth Bramowski, Controller/CAO, Entercom;
• Clifford O. Ejikeme, SVP, Controller & Treasurer, A+E Networks;
• Sean Hetzler, Senior Director, Tax, TEGNA;
• Jennifer Hurley, Director of Finance, The Washington Post;
• Paul Kelly, Vice President Operations & Business Planning, KTRK-TV/ABC Television;
• Dan McGuire, Partner, State & Local Tax, KPMG.
In addition, Edward Ienner, Executive Director – Credit & Collections, Meredith Corporation, has been appointed to serve as BCCA’s Representative to the 2020-2021 MFM Board.
Members of the MFM Board of Directors who were previously elected to serve or complete a three-year term are:
• Marcus Anjewierden, Chief Internal Audit Executive, Deseret Management Corporation;
• Tracy Clark, Senior Director of Finance, Hearst Television;
• Jenna Hardy, Interim Chief Financial Officer, Gearbox Software;
• Stanley Herriott, Vice President Finance, Hearst Television;
• Lori Locke, EVP/Chief Accounting Officer, Discovery
• Cal Mostella, VP and Treasurer, WarnerMedia;
• Christine Oliver, Partner, Deloitte & Touche;
• Kim Parker, VP & CFO, Graham Media Group;
• Paul W. Rahmlow, CFO, Secretary/Treasurer, Midwest Communications & WRIG, Inc.;
• Antonella Ricciardi, SVP Group Controller, Entertainment & Lifestyle, NBCU/Telemundo;
• J. Dee Stevenson, Corporate Credit and Collections Manager, Gray Media Group, Inc.; and
• Marie Tedesco, CFO, Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc.
“These extraordinary finance leaders are assuming their board roles at a pivotal time in our industry. We are extremely grateful for their service and commitment to MFM and BCCA,” said Mary M. Collins, President and CEO of MFM and BCCA. Their insights and participation are particularly vital as we work to shape and implement educational programs and services that will lead both our member companies, and the associations themselves, through the challenges the media and entertainment industry is facing today.”
Collins added, “We also extend our appreciation to our outgoing Board Members, who have agreed to continue their involvement as members of our Advisory Committee.”
Outgoing Board Members, who will serve on the MFM Advisory Committee for a two-year term, are Lori Brock, VP Finance, Meredith Corporation; Laura Graves, VP Operations and Business Planning, WLS-TV/ABC/Disney; Steve Hall, CFO, Las Vegas Review-Journal; Paul Nesterovsky, VP Tax, Sinclair Broadcast Group; Cindy Pekrul, SVP & Deputy Controller, WarnerMedia; and John Sanders, Principal, Bond & Pecaro. Serving their second year on the Advisory Board are past Board members Matt Askins, Ernst & Young LLP; Stuart Benson, AB20 Financial Consulting Services, Robert Damon, President, Damon Strategic Consulting; John Giraldo, SVP Global Controller, NBCUniversal Media; Brian A. Ignatowski, VP Controllership, Disney Financial Services/ESPN; and Glenn Krieg, CFO, Morgan Murphy Media.
About MFM and BCCA:
Media Financial Management Association (MFM) is the premiere resource for financial professionals for media industry education, networking, and information sharing throughout the U.S. and Canada. More information about MFM is available on its Web site: https://www.mediafinance.org and via its updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Its BCCA subsidiary serves as the media industry’s credit association. BCCA’s revenue management services encompass a variety of credit reports on national and local media advertisers and agencies, including Media Whys, a credit report for media businesses which offers a credit score based on industry-specific aging combined with trade data from Experian or D+B. More information about BCCA is available at https://www.bccacredit.com as well as its updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.