Luma Touch (www.luma-touch.com) today announced the immediate availability of a dramatically enhanced new version of its signature video editing application for iOS – LumaFusion. Created by video editing industry veterans, LumaFusion has quickly established itself as the definitive, must-have iOS editing app for mobile filmmakers, journalists, professional editors, YouTube creators and aspiring content producers.
With today’s announcement, LumaFusion introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI, and effectively doubles the number of audio/video tracks supported to 12 tracks, with 6 video tracks supporting 4K video in real time – a first for the iOS content creation market.
Customers purchasing LumaFusion before June 27, 2019 will receive a 50% discounted price of $14.99 USD.
Ryan Connolly is a filmmaker, writer, director and creator of the popular YouTube channel, Film Riot. He has been testing LumaFusion 2.0 and had this to add: “LumaFusion 2.0 is a shockingly fluid and fast mobile editor. I wish this existed when I was first starting out! It is surprisingly fast and fluid and is also perfect for doing pre-vis on location scouts.”
What’s New in LumaFusion
- Elegant New UI: All new vector icons streamline your editing, with new track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks, and a beautiful overview of your timeline that lets you jump to any location in your edit with a single touch;
- More Tracks: A significant increase from 6 tracks to 12 tracks (6 video/audio tracks and 6 additional audio tracks) with support for 4K video in real time;
- New Timeline Overview: Makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific location in your edit;
- New Shuttle Control: Press-and-hold the Play button to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame;
- Track Headers with track link/unlink, track locking, hide and mute;
- Flexible Editing: Video and audio clips on the primary (anchor) track let you edit the way you want;
- Powerful Markers: Efficiently add Markers to your clips and timeline with comments;
- External Display: View your video on the large screen, and get more room for your timeline and library with new UI layouts;
- Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD: As well as improvements for supporting GNARBOX 1.0;
- Dozens of editing and media management improvements: Making LumaFusion easier and more powerful than ever.
What Got Even Better in LumaFusion:
In addition to all the new features in LumaFusion , Luma Touch also took many of users’ favorite features and made them even better, including:
- Photos Library now fully supports nested folders in Album, Moments and new Media Types;
- User-saved styles now include fonts;
- Improved performance during scrolling and playback;
- Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions.
- Add audio-only clips to video tracks to total up to 12 audio-only tracks.
Pricing and Availability
LumaFusion version 2.0 is available immediately on the App Store for $29.99 USD, but will be discounted 50% to $14.99 USD until June 27, 2019. For more information please visit www.luma-touch.com.
About Luma Touch, LLC
Luma Touch is a team of passionate engineers, designers, and video professionals dedicated to the development and support of exceptionally creative media software. The co-founders Chris Demiris and Terri Morgan are responsible for the design and development of several leading video editing and effects products on iOS and Windows.