FxFactory (fxfactory.com) today announced the launch of XEffects Messages for Final Cut Pro X from Idustrial Revolution. XEffects Messages enables FCPX editors to emulate SMS, iMessage, Facebook and WhatsApp text messages in video sequences. All XEffects Messages elements animate automatically, creating a realistic on-screen text message conversation.
Key features in XEffects Messages include:
- Built in color palettes for each message type, or the ability to choose your own on every item;
- Enter as much text as the page will take, with justification to help keep the layout neat;
- Each message element scrolls the page automatically and is linked to the height of each message;
- Video and photo messages have preset sizes, but can also be customized to any dimension and ratio;
- Text message conversations can be as long as you like, and you can animate each message;
- Includes a top and bottom bar status and icons that adjust the vertical animation automatically;
- Delivers sharp, high resolution results even in 4K timelines.
A tutorial video is also available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9levk-cV4
XEffects Messages is available immediately for an introductory price of $49.00 USD (regularly priced at $99.00 USD). In partnership with Idustrial Revolution, FxFactory will provide all sales and customer support for XEffects Messages. To purchase, please visit https://fxfactory.com/info/xeffectsmessages/.
Established in 2004, FxFactory is an innovative developer of visual and audio effects software for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about FxFactory, see the website:https://fxfactory.com/