Riga, Latvia, March 23, 2020 — From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums, the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques, and go from a melody to noise and back in no time. The DB-01 features Erica Synths signature analog sound engine and combines this with a powerful sequencer for a wide range of sound creation possibilities.
Erica Synths is currently accepting advance orders of Bassline DB-01 on its website — orders will begin shipping on the first week of April.
Following are some of the key features of the new Bassline DB-01:
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based sub-oscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomization
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user defined scales with micro tonal possibilities
- Analog clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure
ABOUT ERICA SYNTHS
Erica Synths team of visionaries, engineers and musicians have been working hard to bring you modules and instruments that will set your modular system apart from mass in terms of how it sounds, looks and functions.