Digital Anarchy (www.digitalanarchy.com) today announced it is returning to NAB 2019 next month in Las Vegas to demonstrate its new Transcriptive Family of Intelligent Transcript, Search and Collaboration tools, and to announce the global availability of Transcriptive.com. Digital Anarchy will also showcase its refreshed family of VFX plugins for content creators, including new versions of Flicker Free.
In booth #SL6311 in the South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Digital Anarchy team will be on hand to demonstrate its Transcriptive Family of workflow and collaboration tools, including:
- Transcriptive.com: An intelligent and highly-adaptable speech-to-text web service that integrates Artificial Intelligence (AI) and natural speech processing to deliver fast, accurate and searchable transcripts.
- PowerSearch for Adobe® Premiere Pro®: A powerful metadata search tool that integrates with Adobe Premiere Pro and opens as a panel. This intelligent new search capability enables editors to quickly scour an entire project for metadata and instantly locate specific clips and sequences based on those keyword searches.
- Transcriptive Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro: An automated, intelligent transcription plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro editors, specifically designed to automatically transcribe video using speech and natural language processing engines to achieve an extremely high accuracy rate at a very low cost.
- Transcriptive Transcription Service: Transcriptive A.I. and Transcriptive Human transcription services are available in both Transcriptive for Premiere and Transcriptive.com, giving the users the flexibility of fast, accurate A.I. transcripts or 99% accurate transcriptionist-created transcripts.
Additionally, in an adjoining booth #SL6310, Digital Anarchy will be demonstrating its family of VFX plugins for content creators, including:
- Flicker Free: Flicker Free is a Digital Anarchy’s powerful tool for deflickering video and fixes common flicker issues in video footage caused by lights and cameras being out of sync, time lapses, slow motion video, and increasingly, drone footage. Flicker Free works with many video editing applications, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Avid, Davinci Resolve or Vegas.
- Beauty Box: A VFX plugin that automatically identifies skin tones and creates a mask that limits the smoothing effect to just the skin areas. By simply applying the filter, Beauty Box analyzes the video, sets a few Smoothing options, and renders to make skin retouching incredibly easy. The Beauty Box Video skin retouching plugin acts as digital makeup in post-production by incorporating state-of-the-art face and skin detection and smoothing algorithms.
- Samurai Sharpen for Video: An intelligent video sharpening tool for FCPX and Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro editors and artists. Digital Anarchy Samurai Sharpen for Video is edge-aware sharpening software that uses a number of intelligent algorithms, as well as GPU acceleration to give users working with HD and 4K footage unprecedented image quality control.
The joint Digital Anarchy and Transcriptive.com booths are located directly across the aisle from the Adobe booth in the South Hall, LVCC.
For more information about Digital Anarchy, its family of VFX plugins for content creators, and its family of Intelligent Transcript, Search and Collaboration tools, please visit www.digitalanarchy.com.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy is a privately owned company in San Francisco, CA that creates smart image enhancement software for video editors, broadcast designers and photographers. Digital Anarchy is also forging an exciting new direction of intelligent transcript, collaboration, and search tools that enhance video production. With the introduction of the Transcriptive Suite, the Company is realizing its strategy to deliver a fully-integrated product family that uses Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, and metadata to automate and simplify video production workflow.
For more information, please see the company’s website at www.digitalanarchy.com or call 415-287-6069.
Digital Anarchy and Transcriptive are a registered trademarks of Digital Anarchy Inc. All other brand names, product names, service marks, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.