New York, NY – April 12, 2016 –Deluxe‘s Company 3, a leading international color grading and finishing house for feature films, commercials and TV, is proud to announce its return to the Tribeca Film Festival, presented by AT&T, which runs Wednesday, April 13th through Sunday, April 24th. Company 3 is sponsoring the Awards for Best Cinematography in U.S. Narrative and in International Narrative Competition, with a grant of $50,000 worth of post production services to each recipient.
On Friday, April 15th the company will have a presence in the Lincoln Black Label Filmmaker Lounge open all day to festival attendees. The space in the Festival Hub at Spring Studios will serve as a relaxing oasis where people can hang out, network and charge their devices amid a busy day of panels and screenings. There will also be an exciting VR exhibit that will provide visitors entertainment mixed with a look at this explosive new technology. Company 3 representatives and executives will be there to answer any questions people might have about the type of cutting edge post services Company 3 and sister Deluxe facilities provide.
Also at the kickoff of the Festival, Company 3 will be releasing its brand new DI Dictionary V 2.0, the follow-up to the very popular booklet and app, the DI Dictionary, an indispensable source for information about all facets of digital post. This new version, with twice as many definitions, covers the newest key technical terms about workflows and processes that have only recently come into existence. Instructions for downloading the app will be available on Company 3’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
Company 3 is very excited about the following films screening at the Festival, which were finished by Company 3 and sister facility, EFILM, Hollywood.
– AWOL. World Premiere in the U.S. Narrative competition. Director: Deb Shoval. Cinematographer: Gal Deren. Colorist: Jamie O’Bradovich.
– The Happy Film. World Preiere in the World Feature Documentary competition. Directors: Hilman Curtis, Ben Nabors, and Stefan Sagmeister. Cinematographer: Ben Wolf. Colorist: Andrew Geary.
– “Operator”. Short Narrative competition. Director: Ben Hakim. Cinematographer: Pablo Arcuschin. Colorist: Damien Van Der Cruyssen.
– Pelé: Birth of a Legend. World Premiere in the Special Screening section. Director: Jeff and Michael Zimbalist. Cinematographer: Matthew Libatique, ASC (Straight Outta Compton). Colorist: Marjolaine Misplaere.
– The Family Fang. US Premiere in the Spotlight section. Director: Jason Bateman. Cinematographer: Ken Seng (Deadpool). Colorist: Tim Stipan.
– Poor Boy. World Premiere in the Viewpoints section. Directed: Robert Scott Wildes (in his feature directing debut). Cinematographer: Andrew Wheeler. Colorist: Elodie Ichter.
– Roots. The History Channel’s all-new version of the classic 1970s novel and subsequent miniseries. Part of the Tribeca Tune-in program. Colorist: Mitch Paulson.
About Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video, advertising and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit www.bydeluxe.com
About Deluxe’s Company 3
Deluxe’s Company 3 is a group of post production companies for feature film, commercial and television post production. The company is known for creative color artistry, pioneering technology and global reach. Its roster of world-renowned, talented colorists includes: John Bonta, Sofie Borup, Sean Coleman, Paul Ensby, Siggy Ferstl, Bob Festa, Greg Fisher, Billy Gabor, Shane Harris, Dave Hussey, Tim Masick, Stephen Nakamura, Tom Poole, Tyler Roth, Rob Sciarratta and Stefan Sonnenfeld. The list of recent features completed at Company 3 includes Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, Spotlight, The Big Short and The Martian.