Expert Driven Workshop Brings the Latest Info to the Windy City, October 6th
– bringing together the best of the creative, production and technology communities in dynamic experiences – is demystifying 3D stereoscopic capture, post and delivery by bringing educational presentations, exhibits and hands-on demonstrations to Chicago. These one-day workshops offer attendees the chance to talk one on one with experts from such companies as AJA, Assimilate, Manfrotto and Panasonic. Chicago is considered one of the most vibrant creative and filmmaking centers in the U.S. and interest in 3D filmmaking is high.
Presented by Createasphere, the
is led by 3D guru Keith Collea – a versatile and highly knowledgeable stereographer who has constructed 3D landscapes across a gamut of independent and studio features. He has worked on indies such as The Gene Generation and The Mortician 3D, as well as big-budget productions like Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D and The Monkey King 3D (Asia’s largest 3D production to date). The workshop will help attendees improve their skills and knowledge, and understand the choices in twin lens cameras, rigs and tools, post production workflows, visual effects creation and assembly, storage, projection, and delivery.
* Learn the tips of creating 3D and how to avoid the pitfalls
* Understand 3D workflow and budgeting
* Learn from the experts & get your questions answered
* Get your hands on the gear while improving your 3D skills & knowledge
* See first hand the options in choosing to produce in 3D:
o Twin lens cameras
o Rigs & tools
o Display & Projection
The cost to attend is only $15. For more information, and to register, visit
Createasphere is a global community builder for the entertainment technology industry, advancing technologies and careers through Expos, Conferences, and online offerings.
Createasphere was founded in 2001 as HD EXPO, and over the past decade has grown into a global company that develops and presents influential events for the content creation community, on line and face to face. Founded by Kristin Petrovich Kennedy in Los Angeles, Createasphere became part of Diversified Business Communications in 2009, now driving their entertainment strategies and properties division. Currently Createasphere is presenting the Entertainment Technology Expos in New York and LA; the Digital Asset Management Conference in New York, Los Angeles, and Europe; The DAMMY Awards in New York; Cinema India Expo in Mumbai; the online news and content portal CreativeProCoalition.com; 3D Road Shows; and Post Production Master Classes.
# # #
Chris Purse, 818.303.8088
ignite strategic communications