September 20th & 21st Event features compelling Keynotes, Exposition, Education and Networking
– the industry-leading event that brings together the industry’s leading experts, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees that share a vested interest in understanding and shaping the future of the industry – will take place on September 20th & 21st, 2011 at the New Yorker Hotel in New York, NY. Createasphere returns to New York for its fourth year, offering education for the latest production and post production technologies and tools, access to industry icons, and community networking events for New York’s content creators. The dates are part of a week-long Createasphere offering of workshops, expositions, events, and the Digital Asset Management Conference.
Createasphere events build on a multi-disciplinary, integrated platform of expert panels, networking events and exhibitions. That mix brings directors, producers, cinematographers, editors, visual effects artists and innovative companies together to share the latest knowledge and build community. A detailed schedule for the New York Entertainment Technology Expo will be announced shortly, highlights include:
* How They Make Amazing Television: An in-depth look at an acclaimed, award winning show with cinematographers, producers, editors, and writers illuminating the process.
* American Cinematographer Conversation: The Rockstar DP
Createasphere and American Cinematographer will be announcing the latest installment in the Conversations with the top cinematographers working today.
* How Did They Get That Shot: Sponsored by the Society of Camera Operators
These panels when presented at the Expos in Los Angeles, consistently create a standing-room-only event where expert camera operators illustrate the “how did they do that” of hair raising, breath-taking shots.
* What’s New, What’s Up, What’s Happening? Ted from
and Mark from
Join Ted Schilowitz, Mark Pederson from OFFHOLLYWOOD and users from RED projects around the country. Schilowitz will be heading to Createasphere New York directly from IBC, with the latest cameras, rigs, and information.
Long standing Createasphere collaborators, the
, will support and contribute programming and experts to the two-day event. An opening night party will kick off the event.
In addition to its Entertainment Technology Expos, Createasphere presents over 150 days of in-depth education covering a diverse range of topics impacting the content creator, taught by working experts and recognized industry leaders. Educational offerings for New York are in development, and currently include:
* 3D Education from
* The Post Production Master Class – A two-day, high-level look at the most current post production information and processes, taught by industry leaders. This is a small-group, intense-learning offering.
* September 22nd & 23rd – Createasphere Digital Asset Management Conference and the DAMMY Awards directly follows the Createasphere Entertainment Technology Expo.
For further information visit
, or call 818.842.6611.
Createasphere is a global community builder for the entertainment technology industry, building and connecting communities and advancing technology and careers through expos, conferences, education and online offerings.
Createasphere was founded in 2001 as HD EXPO, and over the past decade has grown into a global company that develops and presents influential events for the content creation community, on line and face to face. Founded by Kristin Petrovich Kennedy in Los Angeles, Createasphere became part of Diversified Business Communications in 2009, now driving their entertainment strategies and properties division. Currently Createasphere is presenting the Createasphere Entertainment Technology Expos in New York and LA, The Digital Asset Management Conference, in New York and Los Angeles, The DAMMY Awards in New York, Cinema India in Mumbai, CabSat in Dubai, and workshops focused on 3D, Canon EOS, REDucation, and Post Production Master Classes in the US and abroad.
Createasphere is headquartered in Burbank, California (
# # #
ignite strategic communications