Seamlessly Transfer Apple Final Cut Pro Program Sequences to Adobe After Effects
Boris FX, a leading developer of integrated effects technology for video and film, has announced Boris XML Transfer Version 2. Boris XML Transfer is an Adobe After Effects plug-in designed for seamless transfer of Apple Final Cut Pro program sequences to After Effects. The plug-in preserves all aspects of a Final Cut Pro project including effects, audio, media clips, transitions, and geometric transformations. Version 2 has been fully re-designed for 64-bit platforms and provides support for the forthcoming Adobe After Effects CS5 release.
Boris XML Transfer Feature Highlights:
• Clips Remain Fully Editable. All trimmed Final Cut Pro clips remain fully-editable in After Effects as stepped-up or stepped-down layers. Audio levels, pans, and cross-fades are accurately preserved and effects settings and keyframe animations are fully translated.
• MultiCam Editing. Boris XML Transfer takes special care to preserve multi-clip edits.
• Boris Continuum Complete and Final Effects Complete Compatibility. BCC and FEC effects provide the same look and keyframe values for every parameter.
• Native Final Cut Pro Effects Translation. Many native Final Cut Pro effects are translated into corresponding After Effects features that match the effects’ look and behavior.
• Familiar Look and Feel. Translated After Effects projects will look very familiar to Final Cut Pro editors. User marks, comments and labels for clips and sequences, and all user-defined names are carried across from Final Cut Pro to After Effects.
• No Transcoding or File Duplication Required. QuickTime-based media files are immediately available in After Effects without the need for transcoding or file duplication.
Boris XML Transfer v2 for Macintosh OS X is immediately available through the Boris FX worldwide reseller channel and direct from the Boris FX web site at www.borisfx.com for an MSRP of $299 USD. Version 2 is a free update for Boris XML Transfer Version 1 users. A full-functioning 14-day trial version is available for free download.