AES 2014 – Booth #1640
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AlterMedia (www.altermedia.com) today announced it will demonstrate the newly-released Studio Suite Xi during the AES 2014 convention in Los Angeles, CA next week in booth #1640. AlterMedia’s Studio Suite Xi studio management software simplifies the process of running, organizing and managing production, post, and audio facilities.
A free 30 day trial of Studio Suite Xi is available at www.studiosuite.com.
AlterMedia CEO and founder, Joel Stoner, began his career as a recording engineer. He commented, “Audio is where it all began for me. My experience managing my own small business as an independent recording engineer is what led to the development of Studio Suite. While it’s capabilities have grown to include aspects of film and video production as well, I’m eager to show AES attendees how Studio Suite Xi can energize the ‘business’ side of their business.”
“We use Studio Suite every single day. It’s the single most used program in the building outside of Protools” says Casey Lewis, studio manager at NRG Recording in Los Angeles.
NRG owner Jay Baumgardner adds, “The guys at AlterMedia have always been great. We’ve had every new version of Studio Suite for past the 16 years, and we’re really excited about the new capabilities in Studio Suite Xi. The fact that Studio Suite can be customized for our needs, along with their excellent customer service is why we’ve had a great relationship with them.”
AlterMedia formally released Studio Suite Xi in September, and in less than a month, has already enjoyed a 356% growth in seat purchases over the previous version. “We’ve been listening to what our customers are asking for, and implementing those requests in each release. This time we have hit the nail on the head; the orders are flying in. Something has definitely clicked,” added Stoner.
With web and iOS access, as well as a completely refreshed interface, Studio Suite Xi’s new build extends a studio’s ability to manage critical workflows from the office to the studio, and beyond. Studio Suite Xi presents an elegant and consistent user experience, focused on simplicity and clarity, while delivering powerful features and workflow enhancements that eliminate the challenges of managing contacts, resources, schedules, budgets/actuals, and the thousands of other details that become unwieldy in day-to-day studio operations.
AlterMedia offers three versions of Studio Suite Xi: Solo, Pro, and Network, with web and iOS access available on all Network solutions.
Studio Suite Xi: New Features, Elegant New Workflow
Studio Suite Xi is a complete redesign of AlterMedia’s flagship studio management software, and includes a number of significant new features:
- Web, iOS, and Desktop Accessibility: Studio Suite Xi is accessible everywhere, creating a seamless experience, transitioning easily between desktop and tablet or smartphone when portability is necessary (web and iOS accessibility is available on Network solutions only).
- New, Fast, Modern Calendar: Completely rebuilt, the Calendar includes Resources, Projects, Tasks, Employee Schedules, and Daily Notes, giving users immediate visibility into their workflows and timelines.
- QuickLog: Allows staffers and freelancers to log their time into Projects from anywhere, on any device, for free, without occupying a seat license.
- Enhanced Media Management: Vastly improved media asset management now includes automatic storage of media assets on a shared server, automatic folder naming, intelligent backups, the ability to link those assets to Contacts and Projects, and the ability to access this data from anywhere.
- Budget Organization: Improvements to AICE and AICP Production Budgeting, Project Groupings, and Reporting.
- Convenient Notifications: Email, SMS, and Twitter alerts help users stay on top of Projects and Tasks, as well as equipment maintenance issues.
- Elegant New UI: A refreshed interface offers a clean, simple and intuitive user experience.
Studio Suite Xi runs on Mac, PC, iOS, and desktop browsers. With the ability to integrate with Final Cut, Avid, Pro Tools, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, MYOB & AccountEdge, Address Book, iCal, and Google Calendar, it syncs and runs cooperatively with many of the other systems you use.
Pricing and Availability
Studio Suite Xi is available immediately as a stand-alone perpetual license, with assisted installation, Annual Support, and customization available. Studio Suite Xi is also available as a more affordable annual license, with a lower cost of entry. For more information on pricing and installation, as well as a 30 day trial version, please visit www.studiosuite.com or contact AlterMedia at +1.800.450.5740, or +1.818.955.9550 from outside the US or Canada.
AlterMedia is all about creating media. Its employees are a group of digital media artists and engineers who set out to help other artists focus on their creativity. For artists that have a business to run, AlterMedia creates software tools that simplify and organize the chaos of creativity. To learn more, please visit www.altermedia.com.