AlterMedia (www.altermedia.com) today announced the immediate availability of Studio Suite Xi, the company’s newly-updated studio management software. With Studio Suite Xi, AlterMedia is simplifying the process of running, organizing and managing vital workflows for production and post-production media environments.
With a completely refreshed interface, as well as iOS and web access, Studio Suite Xi’s new build extends a studio’s ability to manage critical workflows from the office, to the job site, and beyond. Studio Suite Xi presents an elegant and consistent user experience, focused on simplicity and clarity, while delivering features and workflow enhancements that eliminate the challenges of managing contacts, resources, schedules, budgets/actuals, and the thousands of other details that become unwieldy in day-to-day studio operations.
AlterMedia offers three versions of Studio Suite Xi: Solo, Pro, and Network, with web and iOS access available on all Network solutions.
“We have a lot in common with our customers, we come from the same world. Every day, we’re looking at ways to help our customers get away from the tedium of managing processes so they can get back to doing what they do best,” says Joel Stoner, CEO and founder of AlterMedia. “Studio Suite Xi represents our passion for simplicity as well as our commitment to improving our user’s experience. We realize there are differences in every facility and every user. Our goal is to help you hit the ground running with Studio Suite Xi - from set-up, to configuring, to integration, or even customization. Studio Suite Xi helps creative people create!”
"At AlphaDogs, we work on a lot of different platforms - Mac, PC, tablets, even phones, so the fact that Studio Suite works on all these platforms really helps out, and our operators can check their schedules from homes,” said Terence Curren, founder and president of AlphaDogs in Burbank, CA. "One of the things I really like about Studio Suite is the continuous improvements over the years that we've been using it. With the new release, it's clear we'll be using it well into the future."
Studio Suite Xi: New Features, Elegant New Workflow
Studio Suite Xi is a complete redesign of AlterMedia’s flagship studio management software, and includes a number of significant new features:
- Web, iOS, and Desktop Accessibility: Studio Suite Xi is accessible everywhere, creating a seamless experience, transitioning easily between desktop and tablet or smartphone when portability is necessary (web and iOS accessibility is available on Network solutions only).
- New, Fast, Modern Calendar: Completely rebuilt, the Calendar includes Resources, Projects, Tasks, Employee Schedules, and Daily Notes, giving users immediate visibility into their workflows and timelines.
- QuickLog: Allows staffers and freelancers to log their time into Projects from anywhere, on any device, for free, without occupying a seat license.
- Enhanced Media Management: Vastly improved media asset management now includes automatic storage of media assets on a shared server, automatic folder naming, intelligent backups, the ability to link those assets to Contacts and Projects, and the ability to access this data from anywhere.
- Budget Organization: Improvements to AICE and AICP Production Budgeting, Project Groupings, and Reporting.
- Convenient Notifications: Email, SMS, and Twitter alerts help users stay on top of Projects and Tasks, as well as equipment maintenance issues.
- Elegant New UI: A refreshed interface offers a clean, simple and intuitive user experience.
Studio Suite Xi runs on Mac, PC, iOS, and any browser. With the ability to integrate with Final Cut, Avid, Pro Tools, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, MYOB & AccountEdge, Address Book, iCal, and Google Calendar, it syncs and runs cooperatively with many of the other systems you use.
Pricing and Availability
Studio Suite Xi is available immediately as a stand-alone perpetual license, with assisted installation, Annual Support, and customization available. Studio Suite Xi is also available as a more affordable annual license, with a lower cost of entry. For more information on pricing and installation, please visit www.studiosuite.com or contact AlterMedia at +1.800.450.5740, or +1.818.955.9550 from outside the US or Canada.
AlterMedia is all about creating media. Its employees are a group of digital media artists and engineers who set out to help other artists focus on their creativity. For artists that have a business to run, AlterMedia creates software tools that simplify and organize the chaos of creativity. To learn more, please visit www.altermedia.com.