The first creative advertising competition centered in the entertainment capitol and dedicated to moving image advertising & branded entertainment across all platforms.
announces a Call for Entries for a unique competition both for Hollywood and the advertising industry. The A-List Hollywood Moving Image Advertising & Branded Awards recognizes creative excellence in all forms of moving-image advertising and branded entertainment and in all platforms. Entrants will compete for Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies in categories encompassing television, film, online, interactive and technique. The deadline for entries is November 27, 2013.
Jae Goodman, Co-Chief Creative Officer and Co-Head of CAA Marketing, Creative Artists Agency, is leading the 2013 Branded Entertainment judging as Jury Chair. “While many of the great advertising award shows have embraced the brand work being done at the intersection of marketing and entertainment, the A-List Hollywood Awards were born to celebrate this work, ” said Goodman.
• Jae Goodman (Chair)| Co-Chief Creative Officer and Co-Head of CAA Marketing | Creative Artists Agency | Creative Artists Agency | Los Angeles
• John Mescall | Executive Creative Director |McCann | Melbourne
• William Gelner | CCO & Managing Partner | 180LA | Los Angeles
• Jay Benjamin | Chief Creative Officer | Leo Burnett | New York
• Rob Donnell | Founder & President | Brand Arc | Los Angeles
• Mark J. Marraccini | Head of Development | Kids at Play | Los Angeles
• Brien Holman | ECD / Partner | Royale | Los Angeles
• Greg Braun | Executive Creative Director | Innocean | Huntington Beach
• Jaime Mandelbaum | Chief Creative Officer | Y&R | Prague
• Neil Robinson | Executive Creative Director | AKQA | San Francisco
• Masako Okamura | Creative Director | Dentsu | Tokyo
• Paul Nagy |Executive Creative Director |Clemenger BBDO | Sydney
• Stefan Kolle | Chief Creative Officer | Kolle Rebbe | Hamburg
THE A-LIST HOLLYWOOD AWARDS- The first creative advertising competition of its kind in Hollywood, the entertainment capital, to focus on the intersection between advertising and entertainment across all platforms. For more information visit