New York, NY – December 7, 2015 – Adorama, one of the world’s leading photography, video, imaging and electronics retailers, is rewarding shoppers who trade up an old PC for a brand new Dell notebook computer, offering up to $300 in cash back for qualifying purchases. Now through the end of December, tech lovers who purchase select Dell products from Adorama are eligible to receive a cash back rebate of $200-$300* after shipping their old PC back in the same box. The perfect holiday gift idea or just for some extra spending money, this tech deal is a hassle-free trade-up with no strings attached.
Users need only follow four steps to claim their reward:
- Purchase a qualifying Dell Notebook Computer. Select from the best Dell Inspiron and Dell XPS notebook computers, including 2-in-1 tablet-to-laptop options like the Dell Inspiron 11.6” Touchscreen 2-in-1 Notebook Computer, and HD touchscreen computers like the Dell XPS 13.3” Quad HD Touchscreen Notebook Computer.
- Submit online claim. Complete and submit claim form online within 14 days of purchase.
- Send in old unit. Package up old laptop, desktop, MacBook or Chromebook (some exceptions apply) and send back in the box from new purchase with Adorama’s prepaid shipping label.
- Receive reward. Cash back reward will be available via PayPal within 28 days of online claim submittal.
For more information and to view the selection of qualifying Dell and Surface products, please visit www.tradeupwithadorama.com.
* Cash back amount varies based on the product purchased.
ADORAMA: More Than a Camera Store
Adorama is more than a camera store – it’s one of the world’s largest photography, video, audio and computer retailers. Serving customers for more than 35 years, Adorama has grown from its flagship NYC store to include the leading online destination for imaging and consumer electronics. Adorama’s vast product offerings encompass home entertainment, mobile computing, and professional video and audio, while its services include an in-house photo lab, AdoramaPix; resources and gear for photographers, filmmakers, production studios, broadcasting and post houses, and recording artists through Adorama Pro; pro equipment rental at Adorama Rental Company; and the award-winning Adorama Learning Center, which offers free creative education in online channels such as the popular Adorama TV.
Adorama is listed as one of the top five electronics retailers by Consumer Reports, “Best of the Web” by Forbes.com, Internet Retailers Top 100, and is the official Electronics Retailer of the NY Giants.
Visit ADORAMA at www.adorama.com.
Zazil Media Group