10 Year Anniversary
Carlsbad, CA, June 21, 2007 – Total Training™, Inc. has been a pioneer in engaging and innovative video-based training for a decade and is proud to announce today the milestone launch of Total Training Online™, which is now available for purchase. Subscribers can access a library of video tutorials for learning Photoshop, Flash, Flex, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Expression Studio, and more.
“Total Training is without a doubt one of the leading providers of video training,” said Wayne Smith, group product manager for Expression Studio at Microsoft Corp. “With its new online video offering, Total Training demonstrates that it‘s in tune with the educational needs of Expression Studio customers.”
“When Total Training got into the business of premium video training, the delivery medium was VHS. Over the years, Total Training continually adapted to, in the case of HD, even pioneered – changes in the industry. With online we remain committed to bringing the highest-quality experience to the market. We’re offering huge, clear screens, a comfortable frame rate, and superb navigation so people can easily find what they need, all at an extremely competitive price,” said Brian Maffitt, Chief Creative Officer at Total Training, Inc.
To celebrate its ten-year anniversary and the launch of Total Training Online, Total Training is running anniversary campaigns to celebrate the company‘s success. Beginning today, consumers can lock into reduced introductory pricing for annual subscriptions.
· Total AE launched at NAB
· Total AE Tape 1 included in Adobe After Effects product boxes
· Total Training releases DVD-ROM: Total Training for Photoshop CS
· Total Training sample tutorials included in Adobe Creative Suite product boxes
· Total Training produces first HD Production with Creative Suite 2 Launch
· Total Training branches out with training for Final Cut Pro
· Total Training tutorials bundled with Adobe Production Studio
· New training for Dreamweaver and Flash available, supporting Adobe‘s acquisition of Macromedia
· Microsoft selects Total Training as the exclusive in-the-box training provider for Expression Studio
· Total Training Online launches
· Total Training Online: All Access, $249.99
· Total Training Online: Adobe Library, $199.99
· Total Training Online: Microsoft Library, $199.99
· Total Training Online: Adobe Creative Suite – Design Library, $149.99
· Total Training Online: Adobe Creative Suite – Web Library, $149.99
For more information, visit
or call 1-888-368-6825.
About Total Training
Total Training, Inc. (
), with offices in California and New York, is a pioneer in innovative video-based training for leading software applications. The full product line offers comprehensive lessons available as online tutorials or DVD-ROMs covering important topics on creative design, web design, digital video, digital photography, and office productivity programs. Total Training is best known for its superior product quality and entertaining content for learning popular software programs published by Adobe Systems, Apple, and Microsoft.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.