New Promotion Provides Limited-Time, Two-for-One Offer; Extends Significant Cost Savings to Inspire Skype-Based Remote Collaborative Editing Workflow
LOS ANGELES, CA - November 28, 2006 - Intelligent Gadgets (
), the creators of advanced collaborative digital media review and approval tools, today announced an aggressive campaign designed to further accelerate adoption of its innovative, Skype-based digital media review and approval tool, syncVUE. Customers purchasing syncVUE between now and December 31, 2006, will receive two syncVUE licenses for the price of one.
This campaign, dubbed “
,” is designed to inspire editors to embrace a new approach to effective and efficient digital media review and approval workflows, leveraging Skype as a communications backbone. New
are also available on the syncVUE web site to walk customers through a number of valuable features, including Using License Manager to Register syncVUE, Setting Up syncVUE Preferences, and Making a syncVUE Call.
“syncVUE has been well received among the early-adopters in the editorial community and has been hailed as a ‘must-have‘ tool for many editors, producers and directors,” said Michael Buday, president of Intelligent Gadgets. “We‘ve been so successful with these customers that we wanted to take aggressive actions to help catapult syncVUE into the more mainstream media communities - those who never thought they‘d use Skype for a review session, but who will quickly realize they can‘t live without it.”
Beginning immediately, and ending on December 31, 2006, customers purchasing any number of syncVUE licenses will receive the same number of additional licenses free of charge. syncVUE is available for download from
. Customers looking to take advantage of this offer are required to simply type ‘iwant241‘ in the coupon code field during checkout.
About syncVUE: Extending Seamless Collaboration to the Review Process
syncVUE extends a number of powerful collaborative media sharing capabilities to the digital media review and approval workflow process, including:
• Powerful media player with frame accurate collaborative control enabled by SKYPE;
• Play any media file supported by QuickTime;
• Play Windows Media and MXF files (via a plug-in from Telestream) providing compatibility with Sony‘s Blu-ray based XDCAM formats;
• Play Avid encoded media (via a QT plug-in from Avid)
• Audio/video chat, enabled by SKYPE and leveraging syncVUE‘s synchronized media playback capability;
• Virtual Laser Pointer capability, enabling multiple participants to simultaneously point to any visual element of the movie in real-time during playback;
• Work offline, even with no connection to the internet
• Add time-code-based text annotations (markers), automatically propagated to all connected clients;
o Markers may contain titles and extensive notes for quick and easy review and approval process;
o Users may create annotations offline, reconnect to the session, and have all annotations instantly inherited by the other clients;
• Upon completion, markers can be exported to industry-popular non-linear editing solutions, such as Final Cut Pro.
• Advanced Licensing Management system enables customers to extend temporary licenses to colleagues or clients for flexible, hassle-free access to syncVUE.
Pricing and Availability
syncVUE is available immediately and, during the promotional period, is priced as follows (per license):
2 - 4 Licenses: $89.50
5 - 8 Licenses: $76.00
9 - 20 Licenses: $66.00
21 - 25 Licenses: $56.50
Customers inquiring on pricing for quantities greater than 25 licenses should contact the company directly by dialing 949-488-7814 or via e-mail at
About Intelligent Gadgets, LLC.
Intelligent Gadgets of Dana Point, CA, designs and develops advanced media software products for post-production, animation, and media entertainment markets. For product or sales information, please contact Michael Buday at Intelligent Gadgets, LLC: 949-488-7814 or
, or visit