Budapest-based Lightware Visual Engineering will be exhibiting customized solutions for AV professionals at InfoComm 2011 in Orlando, June 15-17 at Booth 3383. High Resolution Systems (HRS), which occupies an adjacent booth, will help man the Lightware booth; HRS is the home of Lightware USA, the US distributor of Lightware products.
Among the featured equipment in the Lightware booth is:
* DP-OPT-TX100/RX100 – The world’s first Display Port optical extender
* MX-FR9 – A new frame for the modular hybrid matrix series with 9×9 ‘any-in-any-out’ configuration
* DVI-I – An HDCP compliant input board for the modular hybrid matrices that handles YUV and RGB simultaneously with signal analysis
* DA2DVI-DL – A 1-in-2-out DVI Dual-Link Distribution Amplifier
* EDID Manager V4 – The new EDID Manager with USB control, upload and download EDID feature
“We’re looking forward to a busy InfoComm as we introduce attendees to the latest Lightware products they can’t do without,” says Blake Dudash, Lightware USA Sales Engineer. “Lightware’s new releases and headliner products are sure to be among the most essential AV solutions convention goers will find at the show this year.”
About Lightware U.S.A.
Lightware U.S.A. is the US distributor of professional AV products manufactured by Lightware Visual Engineering in Budapest, Hungary. For more information on these products, visit