Boston, Massachusetts, USA – April 12, 2016 – Leading software developer Boris FX will be showcasing the new release of flagship product, Boris Continuum Complete (BCC). BCC 10 is the most significant plug-in release for professional editors and post-production artists in company history and is reaping widespread praise for the integration of Imagineer System’s Academy Award-winning mocha planar tracking technology and new features, including Beauty Studio, Title Studio, and new image restoration tools and transition effects.
Following the recent launch of Boris Continuum 10 for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC, After Effects® CC and Avid Media Composer, NAB 2016 will mark the release of BCC 10 for Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve and Sony Vegas Pro. Support for new editing and effects host systems including Apple FCP X & Motion, Sony Catalyst, and The Foundry’s NUKE is announced and coming soon. BCC 10 also offers new multi-host licensing and annual subscription options, making the tools available in all host applications with one license activation.
“BCC 10 update is the biggest and most complete plug-in update that I have seen… I would recommend it to everyone out there working in Media Composer and Symphony. In overall value, it’s very hard to beat BCC 10 for Avid, Adobe, or any OFX-supported app like Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve. ” – Brady Betzel, postperspective.com
“The new Boris Continuum Complete 10 (BCC 10) brings the power of mocha right into the architecture creating an incredibly powerful VFX and graphics system inside your NLE. Forget ‘swiss army knife,’ BCC 10 is more like a cannon.” – Walter Biscardi, Creative Cow
“BCC 10 is an impressive arsenal of powerful effects…and is a compelling value proposition for professional post facilities, especially considering it will take multiple products from different vendors to equal the depth of this wide toolset.” – Justin Sucara, HDVideoPro
Continuum Complete 10 gives editors, motion graphic designers, and finishing artists the most comprehensive VFX plug-in suite ever created. The expansive 250+ filter collection includes 3D titling and motion graphics tools; image restoration tools; lens flares, glows, and lights; and thousands of creative presets for image looks and transitions. With new features designed for advanced effects and finishing tasks, BCC 10 is quickly becoming the plug-in choice for post professionals.
New in BCC 10:
- mocha’s Academy Award-winning planar tracking & masking tools are now integrated inside every BCC filter.
- Beauty Studio: A state-of-the-art skin retouching and digital makeup tool to make your talent look perfect without losing clarity and detail.
- Title Studio: Next generation 2D/3D titling and motion graphics tool for designing and animating at any resolution. Includes Maxon C4D model support and creative title templates.
- New Image Restoration Tools: Remover, Dropout Fixer, and Reframer
- New Effects: Light Leaks & Video Glitch
- New Transitions: Cross Glitch, Cross Melt, Light Leak Dissolve, and Cross Zoom
- Host Support: BCC 10 is available for Avid and Adobe. Boris FX will be showing a new BCC10 release at NAB for Blackmagic Resolve and Sony Vegas Pro with upcoming support for OFX hosts Nuke, Fusion, and more.
Boris Continuum Complete 10 List Pricing: (USD)
- New Multi-Host Licensing: BCC 10 Multi-Host (Avid/Adobe/Apple/OFX) $1,995 BCC 10 Multi-Host (Adobe/Apple/OFX) $1,295
- New Multi-Host Annual Subscription: BCC 10 Multi-Host – Annual Subscription $595
- Individual Host Licensing: BCC 10 for Adobe $995 BCC 10 for Avid $1,695 BCC 10 for OFX (Resolve, Sony) $695
NAB Show Special: From April 11 to April 25, 2016 all Boris FX/Imagineer products are on sale for 15% off. Offer is limited to one purchase per customer. Visit Boris FX for more details.
360 / VR New Technology Demos
Special guest editors/artists will be in Booth SL7620 to demonstrate how they use Boris Continuum Complete 10 and Imagineer Systems mocha Pro 5 to accomplish high-end visual effects, graphics, and finishing techniques. Additionally, the teams from Boris FX and Imagineer will preview new co-developed technology designed for 360 virtual reality filmmaking and post-production. View the guest presenter lineup.
To make a press appointment at NAB, contact Jessie Electa Petrov, Director of Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-451-9900.
About Boris FX
Founded in 1995, Boris FX is a leading developer of VFX, compositing, titling, video editing, and workflow tools for broadcast, post-production, and film professionals. Boris FX products have grown to serve over a million artists worldwide. The company’s success lies in its ability to tightly integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with Adobe, Apple, Avid, Grass Valley, Nexidia, Sony, Quantel, and other leading developers of video editing software. In 2014, Boris FX acquired Imagineer Systems, the Academy Award-winning developer of mocha planar tracking software.
Jessie Electa Petrov
Director of Marketing, Boris FX & Imagineer