CCW-SATCON 2014 - Booth #1360
AlterMedia (www.altermedia.com) today announced it will demonstrate the newly-released Studio Suite Xi during the CCW-SATCON 2014 convention in New York City next week in its booth #1360. AlterMedia’s Studio Suite Xi studio management software simplifies the process of running, organizing and managing production and post facilities.
Since the release of Studio Suite Xi in September, AlterMedia has been experiencing record breaking results. In October of 2014, AlterMedia achieved another milestone, posting the largest single-month revenue results in the 17-year history of the Company.
A free 30 day trial of Studio Suite Xi, available at www.studiosuite.com.
Joel Stoner, AlterMedia’s CEO and founder, has spent tens-of-thousands of hours with thousands of production and post-production professionals, mapping their workflows, and customizing Studio Suite to their exacting needs. He commented, “The entire production process has undergone huge changes in recent years, and the latest version of Studio Suite is no exception. Our new web and mobile features allow production teams to all be on the same page, no matter where they are – we all know that communication can make the difference between the success or failure of a project. I’m eager to show CCW attendees how Studio Suite Xi can energize the ‘business’ side of their business.”
"We’re super excited about the new version of Studio Suite" says Mark Pederson, CEO at OffHollywood in New York. “We’ve been using Studio Suite since 2008, and it’s the only solution we could find that solves all of our needs in a single solution. We offer full production services and equipment rental, so we needed a solution that does all those things. It certainly keeps getting better and better, and I don’t think we could function without it.”
“We’ve been listening to what our customers are asking for, and implementing those requests in each release. This time we have hit the nail on the head; the orders are flying in. Something has definitely clicked,” added Stoner.
With web and iOS access, as well as a completely refreshed interface, Studio Suite Xi’s new build extends a studio’s ability to manage critical workflows from the office to the studio, and beyond. Studio Suite Xi presents an elegant and consistent user experience, focused on simplicity and clarity, while delivering cutting-edge features and workflow enhancements that eliminate the challenges of managing contacts, resources, schedules, budgets/actuals, and the thousands of other details that become unwieldy in day-to-day studio operations.
AlterMedia offers three versions of Studio Suite Xi: Solo, Pro, and Network, with web and iOS access available on all Network solutions.
Studio Suite Xi: New Features, Elegant New Workflow
Studio Suite Xi is a complete redesign of AlterMedia’s flagship studio management software, and includes a number of significant new features:
- Web, iOS, and Desktop Accessibility: Studio Suite Xi is accessible everywhere, creating a seamless experience, transitioning easily between desktop and tablet or smartphone when portability is necessary (web and iOS accessibility is available on Network solutions only).
- New, Fast, Modern Calendar: Completely rebuilt, the Calendar includes Resources, Projects, Tasks, Employee Schedules, and Daily Notes, giving users immediate visibility into their workflows and timelines.
- QuickLog: Allows staffers and freelancers to log their time into Projects from anywhere, on any device, for free, without occupying a seat license.
- Enhanced Media Management: Vastly improved media asset management now includes automatic storage of media assets on a shared server, automatic folder naming, intelligent backups, the ability to link those assets to Contacts and Projects, and the ability to access this data from anywhere.
- Budget Organization: Improvements to AICE and AICP Production Budgeting, Project Groupings, and Reporting.
- Convenient Notifications: Email, SMS, and Twitter alerts help users stay on top of Projects and Tasks, as well as equipment maintenance issues.
- Elegant New UI: A refreshed interface offers a clean, simple and intuitive user experience.
Studio Suite Xi runs on Mac, PC, iOS, and desktop browsers. With the ability to integrate with Final Cut, Avid, Pro Tools, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, MYOB & AccountEdge, Address Book, iCal, and Google Calendar, it syncs and runs cooperatively with many of the other systems you use.
Pricing and Availability
Studio Suite Xi is available immediately as a stand-alone perpetual license, with assisted installation, Annual Support, and customization available. Studio Suite Xi is also available as a more affordable annual license, with a lower cost of entry. For more information on pricing and installation, as well as a 30 day trial version, please visit www.studiosuite.com or contact AlterMedia at +1.800.450.5740, or +1.818.955.9550 from outside the US or Canada.
AlterMedia is all about creating media. Its employees are a group of digital media artists and engineers who set out to help other artists focus on their creativity. For artists that have a business to run, AlterMedia creates software tools that simplify and organize the chaos of creativity. To learn more, please visit www.altermedia.com.