Registration is now open for the Inaugural VIDWeek [Video | Innovation | Disruption Week] event in NYC! Join presenting partners Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News as they welcome the video industry to New York City on June 12-16, 2017 to network, collaborate and get deals done.
VIDWeek will cover the breadth of today’s dynamic video industry and tackle the innovative technology that’s shaping businesses during these fast changing and evolving times – from broadcasting and cable, satellite to internet video, programmatic, OTT, VR, AR and beyond. This conference will include key events that focus on educating and empowering each executive to make the necessary changes needed to get ahead in the field.
This conference consists of four unique events:
- The Programmatic Summit | June 12 (invite only) & 13 (open to all)
- Next TV Summit | June 14
- Emerging Video Technologies | June 15
- The Next Wave of Leaders | June 16
- Join executives from networks, stations, MVPDs, and agencies, as well as senior leaders from digital video publishers and OTT platforms as they share their knowledge of how to succeed in the evolving programmatic TV/video landscape.
- Next TV Summit NYC is a high-level conference providing insights into the future of TV and video, from the impact of new video devices, technologies, viewing experiences and business models to consumer, content and advertising trends in the OTT and On Demand era. This year, we’ll explore many of the topics discussed at the former On Demand Summit.
- At the Emerging Video Technologies conference, attendees will be able to hear from and interact with leading experts in the space, and get a deeper understanding of the hottest topics in virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and 360 video.
- Who are the disruptors bringing the industry into the future with forward-thinking ideas and actions? Find out as we honor the brightest young leaders at our Next Wave of Leaders awards breakfast.