Adobe rounds up the top new features in its latest Premiere Pro CC update.
Some of them include:
- Masking and tracking workflows from After Effects within Premiere Pro
- Live text templates to edit text layers in After Effects compositions directly in Premiere Pro
- Master Clip effects to automatically ripple down an effect applied to a master clip to all portions of the master clips used in sequences
- Support for thousands of fonts from Typekit, auto-saving projects to Creative Cloud, and migration of sync settings
- Audio-related enhancements like, voice-over recording from the Timeline, and maintaining audio pitch during recording
- Cross-platform support for video effects and transitions
- New delivery formats, enhanced graphic performance, native format support, and much, much more
Read the full story here.