The AUVSI presents a webinar on Wedneday, November 2nd from 3-4 PM ET entitled “Getting Started with Drones: How Unmanned Technology Can Help Your Business.”
Unmanned technology and solutions can be the key to increasing the productivity and profitability of your business. This technology has been embraced by commercial users in many industries for tasks as diverse as mapping, data collection and inspection, to name just a few. Learn how you might incorporate unmanned systems in your business and the next steps to using this technology—whether you strive to become a remote pilot yourself or are considering hiring pilots or a turnkey service provider.
This webinar will offer listeners an overview of drone capabilities and highlight the various industries benefitting from unmanned technology. End-users will share their experiences with drones and explain what initially drew them to the technology. AUVSI’sTom McMahon and Measure’s Chris Courtney will discuss how to hire the best pilot for your business and get you started on the right track.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone interested in the commercial potential of unmanned technology
- Individuals interested in incorporating drones into their business
- Aspiring commercial drone pilots
- Chris Courtney, Chief Pilot, Measure
- Tom McMahon, VP of Advocacy and Public Affairs, AUVSI
- Brady Sidwell, President, Enterprise Grain Company
- Registration is free for AUVSI members/ $49 for non-members