Virtual reality has become a vital new medium for storytelling, social outreach, global awareness, advertising, medicine and training. It’s interesting to see how this technology is being used, especially its applications for video professionals.
That’s why we’re introducing Virtual Reality 20/20, a new component to our annual NYC Television & Video Week that will take place October 17 at the TimesCenter in Times Square in New York City.
Virtual Reality 20/20 will offer networking with creators and potential funders, as well as educational sessions about the latest developments and applications. You’ll also be able to test out cutting-edge technology through hands-on demonstrations.
For more information, visit www.vr2020summit.com.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Why Attend Virtual Reality 20/20?
- Meet some of the VR/AR industry’s top executives and most innovative creators
- Gain insight into emerging trends in hardware, content development, distribution and retail
- Connect with potential funding, content and distribution partners
- Explore many different types of VR/AR devices and content with hands-on demonstrations
- Participate in interactive discussions around ways to monetize VR/AR content
- Learn best practices around VR filming techniques
- Uncover surprising ways that VR/AR is disrupting businesses across the nation
- Generate visibility for your VR/AR device or creative project
Jaunt, Camp4 Collaborate on Home Turf VR Series
Camp4 Collective and Jaunt’s Home Turf offers immersive cinematic virtual reality experiences of locations around the world. Shot over a series of days in each location, the crew used Jaunt’s VR production equipment to capture 360° video and audio footage, often relying on drones to carry the camera to new heights, giving audiences unprecedented views of these environments. Watch below.