In the heart of Los Angeles, the leading DVD conference, showcase and awards event returns on August 19. The
brings with it something new: the
- The 6th Annual DVD Entertainment Conference & Showcase and the 6th Annual DVD Awards return to the Universal Hilton on August 20 & 21 featuring the most star-studded program to date including keynote address by Hollywood legend Robert Evans, and the Filmmakers’ panel moderated by Leonard Maltin and including producer Dean Devlin and director David Ellis.
- The DVD Entertainment Showcase will once again exhibit the latest technology in DVD from the leader in the field. Attendance to this event is free.
- The Sixth Annual DVD Awards, hosted by Leonard Maltin, will once again honor the best in the industry.
- Special DVD classes are available on site. Apple will sponsor beginner classes for free on August 20. Or you can choose from advanced Master Classes on DVD-Studio Pro 2 and Sonic Solutions’ Sonic Scenarist training classes on August 21 for a super low price.
- This year, the Entertainment Packaging Summit, starting one day prior to DVD Entertainment (August 19-20 at the Universal Hilton) brings with it its own excitement. Grammy Award Winner Kevin Reagan with deliver the Keynote address, the FREE show floor is jammed with the best of the best in the entertainment packaging industry and the Father of the Album cover Alex Steinweiss will be honored for lifetime achievement and as the name sake of the 1st Annual Alex Awards honoring the best in entertainment packaging.
If you are staying in Los Angeles, please make sure to call the Universal Hilton at (818) 506-2500 for special rates by mentioning you are with the DVD and Entertainment Packaging Conferences.