Virtual reality is becoming a vital medium for storytelling, and filmmakers are experimenting with the endless ways that VR can be used to engage audiences. It’s a new frontier—not without its challenges—and many of those involved in content creation are looking for guidance and expertise.
With that in mind, we’re producing a new event, Virtual Reality 20/20, that takes place October 17 at the TimesCenter in Times Square in New York City.
Offering educational sessions about the latest technical developments and creative applications, the conference is also designed to connect VR producers and distributors.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Why Attend Virtual Reality 20/20?
- Meet some of the VR/AR industry’s top executives and most innovative creators
- Gain insight into emerging trends in hardware, content development, distribution and retail
- Connect with potential funding, content and distribution partners
- Explore many different types of VR/AR devices and content with hands-on demonstrations
- Participate in interactive discussions around ways to monetize VR/AR content
- Learn best practices around VR filming techniques
- Uncover surprising ways that VR/AR is disrupting businesses across the nation
- Generate visibility for your VR/AR device or creative project