At NAB 2016, AJA introduced a range of new solutions that address a multitude of pipeline needs, both current and to come, for the production, post, broadcast, AV and live events markets. We invite you to Join AJA’s Product Marketing Manager, Bryce Button to learn about:
• KONA IP: Simple, Compatible I/O for IP Pipelines; your seamless transition into IP broadcasting.
• FS4: Multi-format flexibility for 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD/SD up, down, cross-conversion and 4-Channel 2K/HD/SD density in a 1RU Frame.
• HELO: Stream, record, deliver H.264 at the touch of a button with AJA’s first standalone streaming appliance.
• U-TAP: USB 3.0 powered HDMI and SDI capture for all major OS platforms with extensive software compatibility.
• RovoCam: The world’s first UltraHD/HD block camera with HDBaseT support and RovoControl, AJA’s free software for control and configuration of RovoCam.
…And much more!
This free webinar will take place on Thursday, June 23rd at 12:00 PM EDT. Register here.
Bryce Button is Product Marketing Manager for AJA Video Systems and shapes marketing messaging and initiatives for AJA’s award-winning line of Broadcast IP, digital interface, camera, conversion and desktop solutions for the professional video, film and ProAV markets worldwide. He has been working in production and post production since the mid-1980s. Button joined AJA from Autodesk where he served as an Application Specialist for Autodesk Flame, has worked for most leading NLE companies and ran his own editing facilities for over 15 years. He also has extensive experience as an editor and post production supervisor on films, documentaries, episodic TV and commercials, and is the author of two professional editing books as well as an industry lecturer and educator.
Editor-in-Chief, Digital Video