– Announced only a few weeks ago, the EXPO Equipment Financing Program created for the WEVA 16th Annual Wedding & Event Video Expo (Aug. 21-24) has grabbed the attention of videographers across the country.
“Equipment financing approvals for videographers going to WEVA EXPO 2006 has already reached a quarter of a million dollars, and $300,000 in approvals is just around the corner. The program is receiving an excellent response,” said Bob Bell President of ILA, the company sponsoring the financing program for WEVA members attending
next month at
“The financial figures speak for themselves. Wedding and event videographers are not only coming en mass to Wedding & Event Video Expo 2006 they are coming to the Trade Show pre-approved to make the hardware/software purchases they need to keep their business competitive and in demand,” said Dan Argenas WEVA International’s Director of Association Communications.
“This brand new program shows WEVA’s strategic initiatives at work on behalf of our members. WEVA International is the only organization in pro video to have arranged an exclusive Trade Show financing program for show attendees,” Argenas said.
“The EXPO Equipment Financing Program represents an ‘industry-first’ and ILA has been arranging business financing for trade associations for years,” Bell confirmed. “We are pleased the program is already a success. ILA is continuing to process applications from WEVA members on a daily basis. The approval process is generally completed in about 24 hours.”
Helping Videographers Get A Competitive Edge
Activated in time for Wedding & Event Video Expo 2006 the new
(EFP) for WEVA members means videographers can go to the Trade Show knowing they already have funds in hand to make purchases that can help their business achieve greater success.
The new program offers videographers a convenient alternative to high-interest credit card payments, and to complex requirements often involved with bank loans. ILA’s EXPO Equipment Financing Program, said Bell, offers
advantages that include:
* Up to $100,000 for equipment acquisition with application only (no tax returns or financial statements required) with competitive rates.
* Show WEVA EXPO 2006 exhibitors your “pre-approved” EFP card and take advantage of the excellent “EXPO Only” specials at the Trade Show by being pre-approved.
* Special rebate for WEVA members only equal to 2% of the equipment cost (maximum rebate is $1,000).
* Unlike putting new equipment on a credit card or bank loan, the EFP advantage does not affect your credit scores or ratios.
* Trade Show Example: With the EFP advantage, a new high-definition camcorder can be purchased for less than $200 a month.
* Most EFP applications are processed within 24 hours.
ILA has provided videographers with an instant, online monthly payment calculator to assist in the budgeting for videography equipment needs. To access ILA’s secure
WEVA members can apply today at no cost for the EFP advantage using ILA’s secure equipment
All applications must be made online. The special new program for EXPO ends after August 24th. For additional information contact Bob Bell at ILA at 1-800-685-7571.
online now to access valuable association
that can help you succeed in your business, including job opportunities through the new WEVA/ImageSpan “StreamLocal” program, plus low-cost Visa/MasterCard Merchant Status, Equipment Insurance, E&O Insurance, the new Equipment Financing Program, and more. To see an index of all Industry News reports
About Wedding & Event Videographers Association International
Founded over a decade ago, WEVA International is the world’s largest international trade association for professional wedding & event videographers, and our industry’s leading provider of education that’s on the cutting-edge. WEVA is dedicated to advancing the professional interests of videographers worldwide through continuing education, technical support, group benefits, advocacy committees, and professional development training.
For more information about WEVA International and industry events, including
August 21-24, 2006 at spectacular
contact the association at 941-923-5334 or email: