It’s an exciting and challenging time to be a video professional!
returns to Washington, D.C., this November, and we are inviting potential speakers to submit presentation proposals. For more information on
We are seeking presentations focused on:
– Corporate and enterprise video production
– Live and event streaming for the government and public sector
– Best business practices for creative professionals
– Virtual, augmented and mixed reality
– Aerial/UAV videography
– Nonfiction filmmaking and documentary techniques
– Visual radio, video for radio broadcasters
– Video security
– Distance learning
– Video over IP
– Sound production and post
Email a description of your proposed presentation, 300 words or less, to
. Also include a brief description of your experience, background or qualifications.
. Speakers receive free event registration, as do their guests.
, the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier video event, is designed for video, broadcast and AV professionals. The 22nd annual Government Video Expo will feature a full exhibit floor with numerous training options, free seminars, keynotes, networking opportunities, and five new educational pavilions.
This three-day event features a broad range of production, postproduction, streaming, display, and delivery technologies on the exhibit floor, providing valuable information to media professionals working across multiple platforms for federal, state and local government, law enforcement, education, non-profits, and publicly funded institutions.