major manufacturers will be bringing new SD/HD hardware and software to the Trade Show that can increase workflow efficiency and expand production opportunities, at lower costs, for professional wedding & event videographers. A special Early-Bird registration discount is available online for a limited time.
Exhibitors such as Adobe Systems, Sony, Avid Technology, JVC Professional Products, Canopus, Panasonic Broadcast, and others are maintaining or enlarging their jumbo floor space over last year in order to allow videographers increased access to computer workstations and “hands-on” access to new camcorders and products that can offer new money-earning capabilities for professional wedding and event videography.
Already activated in time for this year’s EXPO at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV is a new, low-cost EXPO Financing Program for WEVA members through Independent Leasing Associates developed exclusively for WEVA in response to member requests. It means videographers can go to the Trade Show knowing they already have funds in hand to make purchases that can help their business achieve greater success.
The new program offers an alternative to high-interest credit card payments, and to complex requirements often involved with bank loans. ILA’s EXPO Financing Program offers advantages that include:
* Up to $100,000 for equipment acquisition with application only (no tax returns or financial statements required) with competitive rates.
* Show WEVA EXPO 2006 exhibitors your “pre-approved” EFP card and take advantage of the excellent “EXPO Only” specials at the Trade Show by being pre-approved.
* Special rebate for WEVA members only equal to 2% of the equipment cost (maximum rebate is $1,000).
* Unlike putting new equipment on a credit card or bank loan, the EFP advantage does not affect your credit scores or ratios.
* Trade Show Example: With the EFP advantage, a new high-definition camcorder can be purchased for less than $200 a month.
* Most EFP applications are processed within 24 hours.