You can now watch the recorded webinar: "Ask a Video Pro for Switchers Part 2: Tips & Tricks for Switching to Premiere Pro." Richard Harrington shares techniques and ideas that will speed up your Premiere Pro workflow.
Topics covered are:
- Project and sequence setup
- The Media Browser plus linking and interpreting media
- Interpreting RED .r3d Files after the shoot
- Analyzing footage and searching speech to text translations or transcripts
- Working with transitions and effects
- Intermediate and advanced color correction techniques
- The Automate to Sequence command to cut on the beat of music
- Editing from the bin and using Hoverscrub
- Adjustment layers and special effects
- Audio preferences and meters
- Configuring workspaces and layouts
- Plus commentary from Adobe Premiere Pro product manger Al Mooney
See it here.