Broadcasting & Cable
are proud to introduce the Digital Media Technology Leadership Summit on June 20-21 at the Tampa Airport Marriott in Tampa, Florida.
The event is a private, "by invitation" gathering of broadcast television station, group and network executives, pay TV operators, and internet and enterprise content producers. Summit participants exchange views and discuss the impact, advancements strategies and challenges that the cloud and IP ecosystem is bringing to their operations, business models and plans for the future.
Panel Discussions Include:
- TV On Many Screens: What’s Next in Media Supply Chains
- TV in the Cloud: Master Control, Playout and Graphics in the Cloud
- Digital Distribution: Technologies and Strategies for More Efficient Digital Delivery
- IP Video Production: New Tools for Collaboration and Production
- OTT 3.0: VR, HDR and Other Emerging Technologies for Next Gen Streaming
Qualified Attendees Will:
- Receive complimentary meals and hotel accommodations.
- Hear and network with senior executives and technology leaders from networks and stations on the latest trends, challenges and solutions.
- Experience focused content, peer interaction and vital case studies from leading suppliers
- Learn about emerging technologies and new solution providers