I'd like to invite you to Washington, D.C., for three days of education, conversation, engaging keynotes, and an exhibit floor filled with the latest technologies. Join me at Government Video Expo, held November 28-30 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
It's an exciting and challenging time to be a video professional. As the capabilities and possibilities of video technology advance almost daily—new applications, new formats, new distribution platforms, new means of consumption—it's critical to continue your education.
We've designed this show to give you as many educational opportunities as possible: education through experience, through instruction and through presentations from experts.
Our hope is that by participating in product demonstrations, conference sessions, workshops, panels and keynotes, you'll come away from Government Video Expo with a better sense of how technology is developing and how you can respond to and benefit from these developments.
Highlights this year include:
- Keynotes, presentations and panels held continuously throughout the show
- The D.C. Post|Production Conference
- The Production Solutions Pavilion
- Educational sessions dedicated to augmented reality/virtual reality/mixed reality, streaming, education/distance learning, audio and broadcast
- The National Drone Show, co-located with Government Video Expo, an event for UAV/UAS videographers that features demos, classes, screenings and a drone flying cage
- The 2017 Government Video Film Festival
- After-hours networking events
For more information and to register, visit www.gvexpo.com/register. I look forward to seeing you there.
Government Video Expo on Twitter: Follow @GVExpo