Apple has released Final Cut Pro X 10.1.4 which now natively supports the import, editing, and export of MXF files.
Other bug fixes include:
• Option to export AVC-Intra MXF files
• Support for import and editing with Panasonic AVC-LongG media
• Fixes issues with automatic library backups
• Fixes a problem where clips with certain frame rates from Canon and Sanyo cameras would not import properly
• Resolves issues that could interrupt long imports when App Nap is enabled
• Stabilization and Rolling Shutter reduction works correctly with 240fps video