Adobe has released a slew of Creative Cloud updates, which include significant advancements for the full set of video apps including Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, Audition CC and the addition of video content to Adobe Stock.
- Comprehensive native format support for editing beautiful 4K-to-8K footage in Premiere Pro CC ushers in a new era of UltraHD. Continued color advancements with support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) workflows in Premiere Pro CC and improved color fidelity and color adjustments come to After Effects CC. Keep pace with rapidly developing color workflows through deeper support for ARRI RAW, Rec. 2020 and other Ultra HD and HDR formats.
- Introduction of a touch environment with Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Character Animator optimized for Microsoft Surface Pro, Windows 8 tablets or Apple track pad devices.
- Adjust the duration of a song to match video content with Remix, a new feature in Audition CC. More than a simple looping tool, Remix automatically rearranges music to any duration while maintaining musicality and structure, creating custom tracks to fit storytelling needs.
- Updated support for Creative Cloud Libraries across CC desktop video tools, powered by Adobe CreativeSync. Now assets, including images from Adobe Stock, instantly appear in After Effects and Premiere Pro, to bring creative visions to life.
- The Adobe Stock collection will now include over 1 million high-definition video assets, adding to the existing collection of over 40 million photos, images and graphics. The video content will be available for licensing on stock.adobe.com and can also be searched, browsed and purchased directly from the Creative Cloud Libraries panel in Premiere Pro, After Effects for seamless integration.
- In Adobe Media Encoder, Destination Publishing, a single action solution for rendering and delivering content to popular social platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo and Creative Cloud, now includes support for Facebook to easily showcase and promote social media projects and campaigns.
- Adobe Anywhere, a workflow platform for enterprise teams to collaborate, adds the ability to be deployed as either a multi-location streaming solution or a single-location collaboration-only version.
- Premiere Clip is now available for Android users in the Google Play Store.
Read more about the updates here.