Christie Digital DWX555-GS Series projector
LAS VEGAS – The new Christie GS Series of laser phosphor projectors provides up to 20,000 hours of operation and eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements.
The solid state illumination, high-resolution, 1-chip DLP laser-diode projectors come in WXGA, HD and WUXGA resolutions, and provide a cost-effective solution with effective color matching and optional blending and warping for curved surfaces. The Christie GS Series is targeted at fixed installation applications that include boardrooms and conference rooms, government facilities, higher education, houses of worship and selected location-based entertainment venues such as casinos and live-event theaters.
With features including wireless connectivity and a suite of optional lenses for greater installation flexibility, the Christie GS Series is suitable for 24/7 environments without a loss of image quality. It is easy to install and use with input options such as Display Port, HDMI, DVI and HDBaseT, and it provides up to 5400 ANSI lumens with picture-in-picture functionality.
Benefits of using Christie GS Series
– SSI-based laser phosphor for longer illumination life.
– Long-life DLP technology for greater reliability and more lifelike colors.
– Up to 1200:1 contrast ratio.
– Optional blending, warping for curved surfaces, and color matching for multiple projectors setups.
– 24/7 capability for monitoring and signage applications.
– HD, WUXGA and WXGA resolution available.
– Wireless connectivity for less clutter and no cable management.
– Suite of lenses and portrait or landscape setup.
– With a choice of black or white shell, the Christie GS Series can blend into the background.
“The move to laser phosphor technology with the Christie 1-chip GS Series means a better combination of brilliant images, high performance and durability, while improving on a low cost of ownership,” said Mike Garrido, senior product manager for Christie Digital Systems. “The new Christie GS Series has the image quality and innovation that only Christie can deliver.”