The worldwide electronic security systems market is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.57 percent during the period 2011-2015, says a report by a market-research company that is focused on “future technologies.”
TechNavio, which is based in the United Kingdom, produced the report—Global Electronic Security Systems Market 2011-2015—which says that market has been undergoing “an increase in the preference for integrated electronic security systems.”
A key factor contributing to the growth of the market is the increasing security concerns, but the lack of integration capabilities of those systems could pose a challenge to the growth of this market, the report says.
The report was prepared based on inputs from industry experts and market analysis of the Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia and Pacific regions, as well as landscape and growth prospects in the coming years for those regions, TechNavio says. The report seeks to answer key questions concerning the electronic security systems market. Some of those questions are:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2015?
- What are key market trends?
- What are the key factors driving the market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in that market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of those key vendors?
Click here to access information on the report.