The latest from VisionAIR’s, provider of the integrated Public Safety Suite of software, is VisionDASHBOARD, an application is designed to provide a visual overview of the information public safety command staff needs to make decisions.
Its now available, the company said.
It provides role based “right-time” situational awareness through its focus on levels of performance and forecasts against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and operational metrics. VisionDASHBOARD enables an agency’s executive management to analyze dispatch, law enforcement, and correctional historical data for trend or comparative analysis.
“A lot of excitement has been generated over the past few months, and most recently at our Users’ Conference, in anticipation of VisionAIR’s new dashboard product,” said President and CEO Mike Lyons. “We are pleased with the capabilities offered in this new operational dashboard, and we believe it fulfills a growing need throughout our client base and the public safety industry.”
• Monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) at the “right time”
• View Current Activity Level (CAL) snapshots
• Access VisionAIR’s Public Safety Suite® data in an intuitive, visual manner
• Identify and isolate current operational anomalies and problem areas
• Analyze historical data
• Use interactive data selection to identify trends and key relationships
• Perform operational trending and historical analysis
• Measure performance against work plan or work productivity levels
• Rapid learning curve due to intuitive browser based design
The efficient data extraction, data calculation, and visual presentation in context-rich Public Safety Suite operational dashboards assist users with identification of strengths and weaknesses in their organization, so they can make timely decisions and improve operational performance.
VisionAIR is also offering a free 60-day trial of its VisionDATA VAULT, an offsite data storage service for critical information. To sign up, click here.
Follow Government Video on Twitter: twitter.com/governmentvideo.