Attend this free, one-hour webinar, moderated by the editors of TV Technology and DV Magazine, and deep-dive on 15 new product gems from some of the industry’s most innovative companies. Hone your own must-see list for the show, and gain a better understanding of what the important technology trends will be this year, across multiple product categories. And do it all from the comfort of your desk chair.
Who should attend?
Date : Thu. Mar 30, 2017 12:00 PM
- Cineo Puts MavX in the Spotlight at NAB 2017
- OREGON CITY CHRISTIAN CHURCH UPGRADES LIVE STREAMING OF SERVICES WITH NEW JVC PTZ CAMERAS
- L'espace Vision Builds Mega MultiDock Ingest System Using Blackmagic MultiDocks
- Framestore Deploys PixStor in London, New York, and Los Angeles
- STORY’s John Komnenich Directs Mayhem (Dean Winters) in Spot for Allstate
- MTI Film Expands Hollywood Facility to Support HDR
- Matt Sweeney and Jackson Benedict Assume New Roles In Sales At Electrosonic
- SMPTE® Hollywood Section to Explore Laser Projection at February Meeting
- Technicolor PostWorks’ Sam Daley Replicates Black & White Look for Horror Tale “The Eyes of My Mother”
- VRLA Partners with IEEE VR to Present Academic Track at VRLA