Attend this free, one-hour webinar, moderated by the editors of TV Technology and DV Magazine, and deep-dive on 15 new product gems from some of the industry’s most innovative companies. Hone your own must-see list for the show, and gain a better understanding of what the important technology trends will be this year, across multiple product categories. And do it all from the comfort of your desk chair.
Who should attend?
Date : Thu. Mar 30, 2017 12:00 PM
- Luke Bryan Launches Winter Leg of His Kill the Lights Tour with Big Claypaky Package Featuring New Scenius UN1CO
- d3 Media Servers Help Give Visual Impact to 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards
- Riedel Adds Desktop SmartPanel to Growing Line of Intelligent User Interfaces
- Riedel MediorNet MultiViewer App Adds Decentralized Multiviewing Capabilities to MediorNet Ecosystem
- Wazee Digital Announces Upgrades to Digital Media Hub
- Calrec goes full throttle with V8 at the 2017 NAB Show
- Quantum to Showcase Veritone's Artificial Intelligence Platform in a StorNext Environment at NAB
- IHSE USA Announces KVM Demonstrations With Multiple Partners at the 2017 NAB Show
- IHSE Announces Draco KVM Extender Compliant With Intel's OPS+-Equipped Displays
- Square Box Systems Announces CatDV Social