Urban Definition – over 3 GB of ultramodern Hip Hop and R&B content Hollywood, CA (December 3, 2012) - Zero-G and Xfonic, the makers of the best-selling Urban Ammunition, present Urban Definition, another massive, deluxe-quality sample library which fits every urban producer's requirements. Urban Definition features an impressive number of urban construction kits, drum loops and hits. With over 3000 samples at your disposal, Urban Definition will always provide the discerning producer with bucket-loads of inspiration. All the samples are recorded in pristine 24bit and mastered to perfection using state of the art production techniques. Inspired composition, cutting edge programming and loads of live instrumentation - this collection is all that you will need to produce your next hit tracks in genres from Hip Hop, R&B and gangsta rap to Modern Pop, Urban Dance and more. The material includes 48 full construction kits and over 800 loops. There are also 250 drumloops, 1550 single hits as well as over 50 multi-sampled synth instruments specifically created for use in urban tracks. This huge pack offers all you need to produce like the hottest urban producers in the ranks of Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Kanye West and Will.i.am. This fantastic library comes as a dual layer DVD set from Zero-G in the following formats that will suit every music producer. Formats supported include: • Acid™WAV • AIFF Apple Loops • Stylus Compatible Rex2 files • EXS24 Instruments • Kontakt Instruments • Reason NN-XT Instruments Features: • 3.1Gb of sounds in each format • 3100 Acidized WAV files • 3100 AIFF files • 700 Stylus Compatible Rex2 files • 150 EXS24 Instruments • 150 Kontakt Instruments • 150 NN-XT Instruments • 48 Full Construction Kits • 250 additional drumloops • 1500 additional single drum hits • Drum Loops • Bass Loops • Piano Loops • String Loops • Flute Loops • Guitar loops • Synths • FX and more... Pricing & Availability Retail Price: US $115.95 For full product info including demo songs visit the Urban Definition webpage on the SoundsOnline.com website at: http://www.soundsonline.com/Urban-Definition Catalog (SKU) number: ZG186 About Sounds Online Based in Hollywood, USA, SoundsOnline.com (soundsonline.com), is a wholly owned division of EastWest, and the #1 online source for professional sounds and virtual instruments. Based in Amsterdam, SoundsOnline-Europe (soundsonline-europe.com) distributes EastWest/Quantum Leap products in Europe.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zero-G Urban Definition now available at SoundsOnline.com2012-12-03 15:20:13
- Bexel Opens New Location in New York City
- Telestream Expands Sales Team to Address International Growth
- Facilis TerraBlock Provides Advanced Shared Storage Facilities at Oslo Post Company
- WSDG BUTTONS UP GRAEME JUDD’S VEST-POCKET VO STUDIO
- Carousel Industries' Newest Simplicity Video Cloud Offering Launched in Partnership With Pexip(R)
- Myriad Productions Chooses FOR-A Video Switcher as Centerpiece of HD Upgrade at Albany’s Times Union Center
- “De Vrienden van Amstel Live 2015” Plays to Sold Out Crowds in Rotterdam With Support from d3 Media Servers
- New Orad Maestro Release Integrates MAM and Social Media, Giving Broadcasters Substantial Graphics Capabilities
- Fairlight Showcases the Future of Broadcast Audio at NAB 2015
- IKA Collective Produces Emotional Launch Campaign For Discovery Life Channel