Render Version for NUKE Significantly Cuts Costs for Stereo 3D, Post Production Facilities; Enables Large-Scale Batch Rendering for Depth Propagation and Stereo Generation Moscow, Russia (January 24, 2013) -- YUVsoft Corp. (www.yuvsoft.com), developers of 2D-to-stereo 3D conversion and production software solutions, today announced the immediate availability of the Render Version of its powerful 2D to 3D Suite for NUKE. YUVsoft 2D to 3D Suite for NUKE is a family of stereo 3D conversion plug-in software tools designed to support the conversion workflow in The Foundry NUKE environment. The newly launched Render Version is designed for those NUKE customers with render licenses and who are engaged in large-scale depth propagation and stereo 3D generation. “We created the Render Version of our 2D to 3D Suite for NUKE primarily to give our customers options. We understand that, for some of our users who are generating large volumes of stereo 3D content in render farms, they may not need all the capabilities of our complete suite,” said Dmitriy Vatolin, CEO of YUVsoft. “One of the most compelling affects of our technology is that the automated and accelerated workflow saves 3D artists considerable time and money. The Render Version of this suite goes even further, enabling them to batch render at significantly reduced cost - in many cases, with up to 50% savings!” Today, the Render Version of 2D to 3D Suite is available immediately and for The Foundry NUKE platform only. The Render Version offers uses the same functionality as the full version, however without support for the NUKE GUI mode. Existing projects (made in the GUI version of NUKE) can be rendered, or scripts can be executed in the same way, and without making any changes to the workflow. Because of the powerful NUKE's scripting engine, it is also possible to complete practically any processing from scratch in the terminal mode, but without access to visual tools available in the full suite, such as the universal depth brush. The Render Version of the 2D to 3D Suite for NUKE is available immediately on the WIndows platform. For more information, or to purchase the Render Version, please visit www.yuvsoft.com. About YUVsoft Founded in 2006, YUVsoft develops 2D-to-stereo 3D conversion and post production software solutions for feature film and television production studios worldwide. We provide powerful, sophisticated software that significantly accelerates the complex 2D-to-stereo-3D conversion workflow, with tools for automating and simplifying depth map creation, processing and high quality stereo generation. The company also has broad expertise in stereo video processing, video quality estimation, including stereoscopic, multiview and 2D+Depth video, and in 2D video processing for quality enhancement, compression and analysis. For more information, please visit www.yuvsoft.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
YUVsoft Launches Render Version of its 2D to 3D Suite for NUKE2013-01-24 09:14:11
- SMPTE 2014 Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition Marks Greatest Attendance in Past Decade
- Sakhi TV Uses Harmonic Video Infrastructure for Fast, Cost-Effective Launch of India's First Women-Centered Channel
- Filmworkers Supplies the Creative Spark for Elegant “Misfit” Campaign
- Forbidden Signs Reseller Deal With Italy's 09 Technology
- Encompass Digital Media Chooses DigitalGlue for Middleware Solution to Enhance Media Server
- Sonnet and Audinate Partner to Certify PCIe Sound Cards for Sonnet Thunderbolt 2-to-PCIe Expansion Systems
- DPA Microphones Hits the Road with Counting Cars
- Red TX Standardises HARMAN Studer Consoles in OB Vans for 96kHz Format
- Matrox Maevex Streams Full HD Camera Footage from Hong Kong International Airport to Off-Site Aviation Gallery
- All India Radio Takes New NETIA Radio-Assist Software Live at New Delhi Headquarters and 48 Stations Across India