XL Events, working with Premier PR, specified and supplied Pixled FX-11 LED for the World premiere of the movie adaptation of Les Miserables. [gallery columns="2"] Following XL’s work on the Total Recall premiere earlier this year, Premier PR once again called upon XL Events’ technical expertise to provide a suitable outdoor LED solution for the event in London’s Leicester Square. In addition to the requirement for a ‘weather-proof’ product, the event needed LED which allowed access through the LED tiles for rigging of the lightbox letters forming the glowing Les Miserables logo. XL Events supplied 60 tiles of Pixled’s lightweight FX-11 to fill the rear upright of the stage where the stars were interviewed by Michael Ball and Emma Willis before the film screening. The FX-11’s easy maintenance allowed removal of the rear shutters and IMs so that the letters could be attached through the tile. Mark Rooney, Project Manager for XL Events comments: “It was great to work with Premier PR again, and we enjoy the challenge of finding the right video product to enable them to realise their creative idea for this high-profile red carpet event.”
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
XL Events Supplies LED for Les Miserables Movie World Premiere2012-12-18 07:16:21
- Bringing the Voices of Middle Earth to Life with RX 4 Audio Repair
- Wayfarers Chapel Streams Wedding Ceremonies Live with Wirecast
- Peter Pan Live! Soars with DPA Microphones
- Sonnet's Fusion R400 RAID USB 3.0 Rackmount Storage System Offers Built-in RAID 5 Controller, USB 3.0 Interface
- Supervising Sound Editor Skip Lievsay to Receive MPSE Career Achievement Award
- ChyronHego Products at BVE 2015:
- Irish Indy Producer Screentime ShinAwiL Adds Forscene to Post-Production Workflow for 'The Voice of Ireland'
- Clay Paky Fixtures and grandMA2 Join The Eli Young Band for Concert Tour and House Party Shows
- University of Utah is Taking Care of Business with Matrox Monarch HD
- Canon EOS C500 4K Digital Cinema Camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital SLR Camera, and Canon Lenses Capture Cinematic Images for Death Row Stories, a CNN Originals Television Documentary