â€” Affordable and easy-to-use, W43 is inspired by the classic Cat. 43 hardware noise reduction tool â€” TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, August 16, 2010 â€” Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, unveils the third processor in the Waves Post Production line, the W43 Noise Reduction Plugin. Inspired by the classic, long-out-of-production Cat. 43 hardware noise reduction tool, Wavesâ€™ new W43 builds upon the legacy of this hard-to-find unit that has been a post production favorite for decades. Ambient noise like hiss, hum, traffic noise, wind and air conditioning can all wreak havoc on a dialogue track, but with the Waves W43 plugin, theyâ€™re a thing of the past. The W43 delivers high-quality, minimal artifact multiband noise reduction like the original hardware, while adding all the advantages of software. Waves W43 offers easy-to-use four-band noise suppression controlled by four faders, a global threshold and an â€œengageâ€? button. The W43â€™s workflow approach and interface will be very familiar to engineers who perform noise reduction using the Cat. 43. Both PC- and MacÂ®-compatible, W43 supports multiple simultaneous instances and features true Pro Tools integration, full recall, zero latency, full automation, up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution, and support for TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST and AU. Also, no degradation of sound resulting from I/O conversion occurs. Wavesâ€™ new W43 Noise Reduction Plugin is available separately (U.S. MSRP USD 300 Native/600 TDM) and as part of the Waves Mercury bundle. Mercury V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive the W43 at no additional charge. For more information, please visit www.waves.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAVES AUDIO INTRODUCES W43 NOISE REDUCTION PLUGIN2010-08-18 14:52:35
- Projection Studio at Edinburgh Tattoo
- HARMAN’S AKG WMS4500 Wireless Microphone System and D7 Ltd Mic Keep Up With Carlos Elizalde’s Every Move
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera and DaVinci Resolve 11 Used on Owl City “Wolf Bite” Music Video
- GO AV Adds UDC 400 from High Resolution Systems for Control of Blackmagic Design’s 2ME ATEM Switcher
- Small Tree Provides End-to-End Workflow Solution for Advertising Agency
- Cobalt Prepares to Introduce European Market to A Significant Number of NEW Products at IBC 2014
- “The Reel Thing” Film Restoration and Preservation Symposium, Slated for August 21 – 23 in Hollywood
- Electrosonic Provides AV Expertise to New Discovery Park of America
- Gear Up to Go Back to School with Discounts on Boinx Software’s Award-Winning Educational Apps
- DPA Microphones Was The Impresario Of Aspen Opera Theater Center