â€” Affordable and easy-to-use, W43 is inspired by the classic Cat. 43 hardware noise reduction tool â€” TEL AVIV, ISRAEL, August 16, 2010 â€” Waves Audio, a leading provider of digital signal processing solutions, unveils the third processor in the Waves Post Production line, the W43 Noise Reduction Plugin. Inspired by the classic, long-out-of-production Cat. 43 hardware noise reduction tool, Wavesâ€™ new W43 builds upon the legacy of this hard-to-find unit that has been a post production favorite for decades. Ambient noise like hiss, hum, traffic noise, wind and air conditioning can all wreak havoc on a dialogue track, but with the Waves W43 plugin, theyâ€™re a thing of the past. The W43 delivers high-quality, minimal artifact multiband noise reduction like the original hardware, while adding all the advantages of software. Waves W43 offers easy-to-use four-band noise suppression controlled by four faders, a global threshold and an â€œengageâ€? button. The W43â€™s workflow approach and interface will be very familiar to engineers who perform noise reduction using the Cat. 43. Both PC- and MacÂ®-compatible, W43 supports multiple simultaneous instances and features true Pro Tools integration, full recall, zero latency, full automation, up to 24-bit, 192kHz resolution, and support for TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST and AU. Also, no degradation of sound resulting from I/O conversion occurs. Wavesâ€™ new W43 Noise Reduction Plugin is available separately (U.S. MSRP USD 300 Native/600 TDM) and as part of the Waves Mercury bundle. Mercury V7 owners covered by Waves Update Plan receive the W43 at no additional charge. For more information, please visit www.waves.com.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to email@example.com.
WAVES AUDIO INTRODUCES W43 NOISE REDUCTION PLUGIN2010-08-18 14:52:35
- Sound Devices Puts Full Range of Rack-Mounted Video and Audio Recorders on Display at IBC 2014
- Motion Path | Bigstudios Partner with Orad to Provide World-Class Creative Services
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional EON 206P Portable PA System Delivers World-Class Sound on the Move
- Orad Makes After Effects Part of the 3D Scenery
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Cooks Up a Creative Storm While Traveling with Patrick and Kylie
- Dalet Releases AmberFin Version 10.4
- Adorama Pro and Sony Present: Capturing 4K on the Shoulder with Sony’s NEX-FS700R and Odyssey 7Q Recorder
- Blackmagic Cinema Cameras Capture Complex Action Sequences in ‘The Expendables 3’
- Cogswell College and Silicon Valley ACM Siggraph Chapter to Present Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival on Sept. 10
- 2G Digital’s Stephen Buchsbaum Elevated to the Company’s Board as CEO