NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 24, 2013 — Waves Audio (booth 6824) introduces its GEQ graphic equalizer plugin. Developed primarily for live users (but sure to find a home in the studio as well), GEQ features selectable cut and boost at 1/3 octave intervals, using two unique filter types. GEQ Features Classic component with proportional Q Modern component with independent non-interactive filter types 30 ISO bands 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB selectable cut & boost Independent HPF, LPF and a parametric bell per side Zero latency 2 input RTA with external input options RTA input difference mode with auto-suggest function Link L/R Touch Support with Fader Draw functionality The GEQ Graphic Equalizer Plugin will be available soon with U.S. MSRP TBA. Visit www.waves.com and www.waveslive.com for more information.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to PRFeed@nbmedia.com.
Waves Audio Introduces GEQ Graphic Equalizer Plugin2013-01-24 14:51:20
- Director Eva Michon Joins Accomplice Media
- Harmonic Products at BIRTV
- Encore VFX Enhances Lavish Middle Eastern Locales for FX’s ‘Tyrant’
- Killer Tracks Adds Emerging Bands to Its “Artist Series”
- Sonnet Now Shipping Award-Winning New xMac Pro Server
- Alcorn McBride Equipment Provides Audio and Control for “Your Brain,” a New Exhibition in The Franklin Institute’s Nicholas and Athena Karabots Pavilion
- Sohonet Appoints Chuck Parker to Executive Chairman
- Arsenal FX Names Kira Karlstrom - Business Development Executive
- Wohler Products at SET EXPO 2014
- Entertainment and Film Industry Veteran Tony Miceli Joins Electrosonic