NAMM SHOW, ANAHEIM, CA, January 24, 2013 — In response to user requests, Waves Audio (booth 6824) announces support for the AAX Native plugin platform. Waves has always strived to support as many plugin platforms as possible, including VST, RTAS, TDM, AudioUnits and others. With this new development, Waves plugins now support the AAX platform, used by Avid HDX systems. “AAX Native support has been a frequent suggestion from users,” Gilad Keren, Waves CEO and co-founder. “We are happy to respond to market demand with this new compatibility.” Ed Gray, Director of Partnering Programs for Avid remarks, "Waves’ arrival onto the AAX platform with its AAX Native plug-ins is great news for our mutual users of Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools HDX. The range and quality of processors offered by Waves remains superior, and AAX compatibility will make Waves plug-ins an obvious addition to new and upgraded Pro Tools systems. We are grateful for this support." Visit www.waves.com for more information.
This section of Creative Planet Network, "The Wire", contains original press releases issued by various companies and industry organizations. The releases are not reviewed or edited by the editorial staff of Creative Planet Network News. For information and access, forward your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waves Audio Announces AAX Native Support2013-01-24 15:09:42
- The Hit House Writes and Produces Original Music for Wildly Popular "Superfan" Netflix TV Spot Starring Ricky Gervais
- Sound Devices Puts Full Range of Rack-Mounted Video and Audio Recorders on Display at IBC 2014
- Motion Path | Bigstudios Partner with Orad to Provide World-Class Creative Services
- HARMAN’s JBL Professional EON 206P Portable PA System Delivers World-Class Sound on the Move
- Orad Makes After Effects Part of the 3D Scenery
- Miller Camera Support Equipment Cooks Up a Creative Storm While Traveling with Patrick and Kylie
- Dalet Releases AmberFin Version 10.4
- Adorama Pro and Sony Present: Capturing 4K on the Shoulder with Sony’s NEX-FS700R and Odyssey 7Q Recorder
- Blackmagic Cinema Cameras Capture Complex Action Sequences in ‘The Expendables 3’
- Cogswell College and Silicon Valley ACM Siggraph Chapter to Present Siggraph 2014 Computer Animation Festival on Sept. 10